About the job
Drive company’s business to ensure its successful growth, profitability, and achievement of business goals for the assigned accounts
Accounts & Sales Management
- Manages customers relations
- Develops and maintains accounts plan
- Assists in developing strategies, plans and budget for the sales
- Develops new customers and suggests solutions
- Provides accurate annual and rolling sales forecasts.
- Registers new customers in SAP through credit forms
- Develops and maintains customers database using standard company’s form
- Develops bids strategy to ensure structured approach for winning.
- Follows company’s sales process and guidelines informed by management
- Achieves orders intake target (value and gross margin).
- Ensures hit rate to be as per the assigned KPI’s
- Ensures conversion rate be as per the assigned KPI’s.
- Leads the review of new contracts terms and conditions in collaboration with the legal office in AHC corporate and projects operations
Reporting & collaboration
- Prepares periodic reports & upon request.
- Collaborates with presales team for minimizing projects cost.
- Coaches account engineer when applicable
Job Specific Technical Skills:
- Products/solutions knowledge
- Strong understanding of customer needs and competition
- Exceptional influencing and relationship building skills.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources.
- Effective planning and organizing skills.
- Ability to prioritize, anticipate changing circumstances and implement recommendations.
- Communication skills
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering, electronics or equivalent
- Experience 3-7 year in similar positions & responsibilities