About the job
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge Oil and Gas products?
Join our Team!
Our Integrated Well Services team works onsite with our customers in various projects to support the planning and execution of well construction operations.
Partner with the best
This position is the main focal point to deal with external client representatives & manage our drilling supervisors for ongoing projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring Safe and Accident/incident free Well operations
- Ensuring well control best practices are followed as per industry standard and client and Baker Hughes requirements
- Providing direct instruction and supervision to the drilling supervisors on day-to-day well site work and activities.
- Managing skilled application of drilling engineering and well planning, drill string design and downhole dynamics, Pore Pressure/Fracture Pressure determination, Bits / Dull Grading, Drilling fluid management, Hydraulics, including nozzle selection.
- Having advanced understanding of Directional /Horizontal /Extended Reach Drilling, cementing and casing / liner running, and Fishing.
- Having advanced understanding of Rig Systems and Rig Floor Operations
- Being competent to plan, problem solve, organize, direct, and control. Show Leadership skills in a diverse geographic and cultural environment.
- Providing advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite resources as appropriate.
- Providing resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line tool(s) and/or services.
- Acting as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Executing other well/rigsite and office related duties as assigned
- Ensuring all business activities are in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Coordinating several Rigs simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 10+ years of relevant experience with at least 5+ years as a Well Supervisor
- Have a valid well control certificate (IWCF Certificate)
- Be comfortable working on a rotational role and being located on the rigsite
- Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.