About the job
Network Consultant – Customer facing technical service desk, graduate engineer (BE / BTech) or have
the knowledge through courses, with adequate knowledge of networking (cisco certified preferred).
Role purpose is to provide technical service desk support to Premium service customers with complex
solutions and complex SLA requirements in a 24/7 shift based working environment .
Key Accountabilities (Role Description)
Highlight accountabilities and KPIs for
the requisitioned role, which could
include (but not limited to)
(Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the role
Impact on Business
(How would the role holder impact/scale of
influence Business decisions –
Interfaces with Customers, Suppliers &
(Internal and external stakeholder interactions
expected of this role )
Leadership & Teamwork
(Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards
Innovation & Change
(Expectations from this role in driving innovation
- To initiate diagnostics and perform
pro-active analysis for all faults.
Will perform root cause analysis
for network alarms
- Support the day to day operations
with Change & Fault management
by adopting ITIL industry
- Responsible for adhering to SLA
and ownership on Incidents
throughout the life cycle.
- Responsible for transferring tickets
to L2 engineers and other
necessary respective teams for
- Responsible for adhering to
process framework outlined for
- Zero misses on process and
- To coordinate with Vendors and
3rd Parties on priorities based in
situation and impact to customer
- To understand the business impact
and sensitize the reported or
proactively observed fault/issue and
carry out proper much needed
escalation within the management
- Ensure customers are regularly
updated about the ongoing issues.
- Individual has to be confident and
should be able to handle customer
effectively (Individual would need to
join customer bridge calls for
troubleshooting or during an
escalation to keep customer
appraised of progress)
- Individual should effectively multi
task and also is responsible for
Must Have Skills
Fluent Japanese Command (both Written
- CCNA Preferred with 1 year NOC
- Experience with technical profile background.
- CCNP is an added advantage.
- Experience in WAN technologies and
- Troubleshooting is an added advantage. Very Good
customer handling skills and Communication
should be very good as we deal with Customers
across the GLOBE .
Education/Technical/Functional qualifications and/or
- Candidate should have engineering
background. BE/BTECH. CCNA certification or have
taken the relevant courses.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications Required
- Leadership/ Team Handling experience
- Language skills
- Vodafone Spirit:
Create the Future
Get it Done Together
Individual should have good communication and
should be really good at handling customers
Should be good at multi-tasking.
Individual should also be a team player and should
be good enough to handle stress during multiple
faults and at the same time should have patience
to cope up with customer.
Should be smart and quick thinking and should
have methodical/logical approach towards
Should be hungry for success and future growth
with goals set already.
Should be quick learner and good at adapting to
- Communication : should be very good
- Leadership/ Team Handling experience: Should
be a team player
- English Language is a Plus.