As the Strategic Account Executive, you will own and drive the sales strategy for the entire Ultrasound (ULS) GE HealthCare portfolio for selected accounts in Saudi Arabia primarily focused on the central region.GE Healthcare is a place with big impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers, and their patients, turning big ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.
Job DescriptionEssential Responsibilities
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with healthcare stakeholders within academic hospitals and other assigned accounts to identify qualified leads, grow market share and increase revenue, and reduce customer attrition.
- Deliver on quarterly and annual orders and revenue sales targets; maximize profit margin on equipment and service contract sales.
- Leverage knowledge of customers’ strategic goals, market position, and budget to develop offerings that deliver greater value to the customer, driving funnel growth for the region.
- Demonstrate expertise in customers’ installed base and develop technology and capital plans that map with their annual budget process.
- Lead the account community team and orchestrate deals and long-term plans that align with a mutually beneficial strategy that contributes to increased market share, revenue, and profitability.
- Reduce cycle time by leveraging CRM tool to track customer and account activity, to map visibility and drive market share, and to prioritize sales funnel.
- Establish and manage all strategic and growth- related relations with government bodies as well as Private, and PPP Investors
- Reporting to the KSA ULS Sales Leader, analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for ULS GE Healthcare products and services
- Will leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations, and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to the relevant accounts to drive customer satisfaction as well as profitability.
- Collect and follow-up the multinational deals and opportunities of the assigned KSA customers
- Inform related GE Healthcare parties to win the multinational deals and manage KSA part of assigned customer relationships.
- Integrating and coordinating with all GE Healthcare KSA teams (modality, com-ops, finance, service teams, etc. ) to drive orders and sales as well as customer satisfaction.
Requirements and Desired Characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 10+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven sales record in B2B/B2C in health systems and/or hospitals and/or healthcare executive experience in leading a healthcare organization.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Outstanding communication skills
- Action and results oriented, strong process management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Competency in using Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel within your specified geographic region
- Deep knowledge of product and the services offered
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
About GE HealthCare
Every day millions of people feel the impact of our intelligent devices, advanced analytics and artificial intelligence. As a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator, GE Healthcare enables clinicians to make faster, more informed decisions through intelligent devices, data analytics, applications and services, supported by its Edison intelligence platform.
With over 100 years of healthcare industry experience and around 50,000 employees globally, the company operates at the center of an ecosystem working toward precision health, digitizing healthcare, helping drive productivity and improve outcomes for patients, providers, health systems and researchers around the world.
We embrace a culture of respect, transparency, integrity and diversity and we work to create a world where healthcare has no limits.