About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Traffic Engineer (Arabic Speaker) to join our team! In this role you will get to work on traffic reports including traffic impact studies, traffic impact assessments, traffic survey report, methodology report, planning and modeling and other duties as defined under Specific Responsibilities etc.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Traffic studies including planning, engineering, design, operations, safety, traffic impacts, and evaluation of alternatives through engineering analysis using data, models, and other tools.
- Perform a variety of transportation engineering duties and may be developing in a sub-disciplines of transportation engineering such as: highway, municipal/urban, and/or traffic engineering.
- Assists traffic team in preparing transportation planning and traffic engineering assignments & complete project tasks as assigned in an organized manner, communicating progress, and other matters with supervisors to support a coordinated project delivery.
- Conduct traffic studies, data collection, and simulations to develop effective and safe traffic management solutions.
- Maintain project records; organize project submittal reviews and other miscellaneous project support tasks.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering from a recognized institution
- At least minimum 7 years of experience in a related field
- Prior Internship and through knowledge and understanding in transportation and traffic engineering procedures and work flows.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Prior knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples Synchro, Sidra, HCS, PTV VISUM, EMME etc)
- Arabic language skills (technical writing and verbal communication skills)
Minimum Clearance Required To Start
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.