About the job
We are hiring a creative Ticketing Centre Operations Coordinator to join our vibrant team at FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC in Qatar.
Growing your career as a Full Time Ticketing Centre Operations Coordinator is a terrific opportunity to develop productive skills.
If you are strong in teamwork, planning and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Ticketing Centre Operations Coordinator at FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 LLC today!
- Collaborate with the team to plan onsite ticketing centre operations for the FWC2022.
- Collaborate with the team to establish efficient processes in the ticketing system and the mobile ticket platform.
- Liaise and collaborate with other ticketing teams and other departments to align operational processes and policies.
- Support development of staffing profiles and descriptions for various onsite roles.
- Support the workforce planning and required rotas for venue ticketing facilities.
- Liaise with various ticketing teams and ticketing service providers to understand and consolidate ticketing information for onsite staff.
- Support the development of training material, schedule and organise trainings for the ticketing centre staff as well as deliver the trainings.
- Support general ticketing operations for FIFA events as required.
Specific operational responsibility during the operational time of the Ticketing Centres:
- Deployment as a Ticketing Centre Coordinator in one of the Tickeing Centres upon opening.
- General supervision and management of all front office and back-office areas.
- Responsible for opening the facility and to ensure readiness of service areas in the Ticketing Centre.
- Align volunteer distribution along with volunteer coordinator.
- Responsible for sales counters operation and reconciliation.
- Supervision of ticket collection counters for group sales clients.
- Responsible for operating mobile ticketing counters including troubleshooting.
- Management and supervision of the e-queuing operations.
- Supervision of closing of all counters and the facility.
- Support in daily reporting and administrative tasks related to operations and Ticketing Centre closure.
- Act as deputy for the facility Manager when required and support in all duties.
- Bachelor degree or similar level of education
- 3-5 years in ticketing, customer service and people management ideally at sporting events of international scale.
- English: fluent – spoken and written (required)
- Arabic: fluent – spoken and written (is an advantage)
- Any other language is of advantage
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TEAMS)
- Knowledge of Secutix and mobile ticket technology (is a strong advantage)
- Self-motivation and independent
- Ability to work under pressure and in direct contact with FIFA stakeholders at FIFA tournaments
- Flexibility, Agility
- Organisation and coordination ability
- Teamwork abilities
- Communication skills, motivator, people management
- Excellent benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Advantageous package