We support the Kingdom’s largest and most complex organizations across all industries in delivering Enterprise Transformation with clear mission to support our customers to grow better not just bigger focusing on efficiency and not just effectiveness.We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Technical Consultant to work on our Consulting Services Team supporting and implementing Alnafitha’s ITSM and ITOM Solutions.We’re a team of technology driven individuals with a curiosity for how things work and a passion for designing and building reliable, scalable, and efficient implementations. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,Primary Focused Domain(s): IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operation Management (ITOM)
- Presenting and demonstrating Anahita’ S services to customers.
- Build scope of work/low level technical scope based on the business requirements.
- Deliver regional technical implementations and solution design within Anahita’ services on customer’s sites and remotely.
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and solutions to complex problems. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers, and mission critical support.
- Conduct proactive services with clients through Risk Assessments, Health Checks, Code Reviews, or other similar offerings.
- Reactive and 24×7 Critical Situations support: Reactive services which address the most critical customer issues.
- Ad hoc Services: Short and time limited engagements focused on customer specific issue remediation or support (e.g., Chalk Talks).
- Workshops and Training: Deliver technical training for customer knowledge transfer and for helping customers to consume their products and services.
- Improving the overall customer experience serving as the customer advocate within Anahita and playing a key role in assisting our clients to maximize their investment in Technology.
- Deliver solutions related documentations that could include scope of work / user manual.
- Participating in building Anahita’ s technical content library. Ex. Knowledge base and other technical contents.
- Assist in representing Anahita in any forum (i.e. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
- Mentor other team members on deployed solutions and best practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Requirements Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ITIL Expert (Must)
- ISO 20000 Foundation (Preferred)
- ManageEngine Certified Solution Expert (Preferred)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer – (Preferred)
- CCNA (Preferred)
- Experience in same or similar technology: 5+ (ManageEngine, BMC, ServiceNow Microsoft, SolarWinds, …)
- Should be a practitioner in the area, focused on core IT Service Management / ITIL functions.
- Experience being involved in different types of solution implementations
- Good technical background with the ability to discuss architecture, hardware and software.
- Experience across different industry sectors.
- Good Experience with CMDB, Asset Management.
- IT networking skills and experience
- Excellent understanding of Windows, UNIX and Linux infrastructure including File System, Registry, Active Directory, user profiles, security.
- Understanding of virtualized technologies such VMWare and Hyper-V
- Acceptable experience with databases such as MYSQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL.
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.