Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: TS/SCI
Employee Type: Regular-Long Term Assignment
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 100%
Type of Travel: Continental US
We are seeking a Systems/Network Engineer in Bahrain. Apply and be a part of our dynamic team!
Candidates primary responsibility is to evaluate, design, document, install, implement, test, administer and perform problem isolation of the current network management equipment. The candidate will provide maintenance of computer networks, hardware, software, and other related systems, performing disaster recovery operations, protecting data, software, and hardware from attacks, and replacing faulty network hardware components when necessary. The candidate will provide systems support for workstations, servers and applications. This candidate should have knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS and can troubleshoot network devices including firewalls, routers, and switches. A deep knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols is highly desired. This position requires a diverse knowledge of both networking and system support.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Administer network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware of the organization’s network architecture and infrastructure local area and wide area networking including bandwidth management.
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Recommend solutions for protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures
- Administer and manage Cisco Unified Computing System
- Perform network systems design, development, testing, installation, operations, management, and maintenance concepts.
- Perform routine network configuration management functions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Server administration including installation, configuration and maintenance in a VMware environment.
- Proficient with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and Group Policies
- Provide assistance to clients and customers to assess their requirements, provide information or assistance.
- Identify and perform problem resolutions with network and systems.
- Develop network backup and recovery solutions and procedures.
- Administer database equipment software/hardware including NETAPP NAS, Oncommand 9.5, SnapCenter, and CIFs/NFS/iSCSI protocols.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BS Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field) and 7 years of direct experience or 10 years same experience
- CCNA or CCNP Certification
- CompTIA Security + CE
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- VMware v6 or higher
- NetApp SAN Management
- MS SQL
- NESSUS Professional
- SCAP Scan Tool
- Microsoft Web Services using IIS 6 or higher
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
About CACI International Inc
CACI’s approach to JADC2 enhances both the art and science of decision-making by providing our customers with the ability to connect distributed sensors, shooters, and data from all domains to coalition, joint, and interagency partners within a joint force commander’s area of responsibility. We are at the forefront of developing and integrating capabilities across all domains (air, space, land, sea, and cyberspace) and across the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling operational and informational advantage.