This position exists to plan, design, and implement a systematic process of Job Analysis, Job Evaluation, and Job Description efficiently, as per the quality standards and defined policies and procedures to achieve departmental operational plans and developments.
Key Accountability Areas
• Create and develop a catalog of job roles and their ranking based on the best suitable hierarchy.
• Create and develop a catalog of job titles (roles & specialization) as per the business nature/industry and ensure that it is up to date with the market trends.
• Conducting Job analysis to highlight the gaps in duties and responsibilities and propose multi scenarios to eliminate those gaps in different job functions.
• Conducting job evaluations based on defined criteria for respective business functions to identify the job grade in the organizational structure.
• Provide a rational, orderly hierarchy of jobs based on their evaluation result.
Job Description Systems:
• Reviewing, developing, updating, and monitoring the job description content.
• Ensure the job description policies and procedures are updated and deployed.
• Manage and maintain SuccessFactors Job Profile Builder (JPB) along with the related competencies, job families, roles, skills, responsibilities, and other attributes about a job to be used across the SuccessFactors suite about other stakeholders.
• Preparing the competencies catalogs (behavioral, technical, and functional) for different job functions.
• Preparing the skill catalogs (general and technical) for different job functions.
- Ability to obtain updated soft and technical skills related to the job
- Perform the planned activities to meet the operational and development targets as per delivery schedules.
- Utilize resources effectively to achieve objectives within efficient cost and time.
- Provide a periodic report formatted by detailing the deviation and execution of planned tasks.
- Solve any related problems arise and escalate any complex operational issues.
- Ensure quality requirements to develop effective quality control and processes including specifications for products or processes or related activities.
Business Process Improvements:
- Coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Comply to related policy and procedures and work instructions.
Health, Safety, and Environment:
- Ensure compliance of relevant safety, quality, and environmental management procedures and controls within defined area of work activity to guarantee safety, legislative compliance, and delivery of high-quality products/services.
Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Business AdministrationWork Experience 5 to 10 YearsTechnical / Functional Competencies Business AcumenCost/Benefit AnalysisOrganizational DevelopmentJob AnalysisJob ClassificationJob EvaluationOrganization EffectivenessOrganizational CultureStrategic PlanningStrategic Workforce PlanningWorkforce AnalyticsWorkforce Gap Analysis
Alfanar is a Saudi company with an international presence, primarily engaged in the manufacturing and trading of a wide variety of low, medium, and high voltage electrical products, in addition to its portfolio of conventional and renewable energy solutions, oil and gas, water treatment, infrastructure, technical services, and digital solutions.
The hub of alfanar’s manufacturing operations is Medinet alfanar Alsinaiya, a 700,000 square-meter complex located in Riyadh. The complex houses an array of ultra-modern manufacturing facilities and laboratories equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with highly skilled professionals.
alfanar derives its success from its commitment to providing the highest quality standards to its customers, and the continuous development of its human capital, who alfanar considers its most valuable asset. With this in mind, alfanar promotes a proactive work environment where its employees are always valued, nurtured, and empowered to fuel their pride in being part of alfanar.
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.