Dsquares specializes in offering loyalty programs that bring our customers closer to their consumers. Through our different range of solutions, we deliver an end-to-end experience, managing and executing all technical, operational, and commercial aspects of our customers’ loyalty programs. From full loyalty programs, couponing solutions to interactive directory services, coupled with an extensive network of merchants, Dsquares serves some of the most loved brands in the region.Our People is our Brand – Developing seamless loyalty solutions is only possible when we’ve got a great team on our side. Our culture is open and empowering. If you are passionate and driven, you will fit right in. About The Role:As a Partnerships Sr. Executive, you will be working on acquiring, managing and retaining key merchants across all B2C market sectors to meet Dsquares KPI’s in KSA. In addition to building relationships with existing merchants.Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Building new partnerships with different merchants to secure exclusive offers and promotions.
- Acts as a focal point between the partnerships team and the other departments and communicate with other departments to ensure the overall satisfaction of Merchants.
- Provide regular reporting of performance and plans to senior stakeholders.
- Follow up with the different departments on finalizing new deals with partners.
- Achieve and meet communicated targets in a timely and professional manner.
- Prospect and acquire new key partners in the market to benefit Dsquares client needs.
- Maintaining relationships with his/her key accounts and understanding their needs and requirements.
- Introduce Dsquares offering, its features, benefits and relevance to the merchant based on a deep understanding of the merchant’s business and specific requirements.
Required Skills &Abilities:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are a must.
Education & Experience:
Minimum of 3 years of experience in Account Management, Marketing, or Sales.Graduates from any related discipline are welcome to apply.Preferred backgrounds include Telecom, FMCG, and Banking.
Private Medical Insurance & life coverage.Annual profit share.Hybrid working environment.Inclusive working environment with enhanced maternity and paternity benefits.Work and organizational culture which values learning.Regular perks such as company social, wellbeing & CSR events.Your Birthday Off.Extra day of leave for every year of completion.