At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.Do you dare to make an impact?Your Role
- Responsible for directly influencing the product selection for construction projects in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia through specification-based consulting of key stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain relationships with consultants, engineers, architects, designers, and specifiers, to identify and translate project requirements into a clear specification.
- Develop, enhance, maintain & defend, new and existing specification positions and vendor listings held with consultants, engineers, architects, designers, and specifiers to build, develop and grow a strong project pipeline of specifications.
- Identify opportunities for new product innovation through interaction & discussions with key market stakeholders.
- Work on multiple project specifications for high profile and/or high-volume commercial opportunities
- Log all new projects to company CRM system and keep CRM continually updated to ensure complete project history is understood.
- Collaborate with all internal functions and Support product selection in the tender and execution stages to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of sales process.
- Engineering / Business graduate (MBA is preferred)
- 8 – 10 years of experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proactive and self-starter
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.