- Lead recruitment full life cycle, liaising with hiring managers and partners to understand vacancy briefs, sourcing, evaluating, interviewing, and placing top-quality candidates.
- Design job descriptions and interview forms that reflect each position’s requirements.
- Lead firm branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs.
- Build a high-quality pipeline and attract top candidates.
- Handle Onboarding of new employees effectively.
- Provide reports\dashboards on recruitment activities timely and accurately
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvements of processes and practices.
- Handle day-to-day operations related to recruitment.
- Saudi Nationality
- 3-6 years of experience in talent acquisition in consulting or FMCG.
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
- Preferably familiar with: Saudi Labor Law, GOSI, HRDF, NITAQAT
- Preferably certified in SHARM or CIPD (level 3 or 5) or any equivalent certification.
- Familiar with Recruiting Tools and systems like: LinkedIn, Lever
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent document development through MS Office
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building abilities
- “Roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Creative and curious approaches
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
About Strategic Gears
Strategic Gears is currently one of the largest local management consultancies in Saudi Arabia, providing multidisciplinary services for both the private and public sectors. The company offers consulting solutions in the areas of Strategy, Marketing, Operations & Organizational Excellence and Digital, to a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
The company is heavily involved in the transformation era of Saudi Arabia, driven by the Vision 2030 initiative, in engagement with various government organizations and the Vision Realization Programs as well as the private sector. Strategic Gears has delivered projects in more than 17 sectors for the most well-known entities in the public sector including ministries, regulatory authorities and the Saudi Stock Exchange, as well major private sector entities in the Kingdom.
Strategic Gears’ accomplishments have been acknowledged in various local and international media. The company prides itself on its ability to be a knowledge hub for the Saudi market, publishing reports on a monthly basis on the current state of the Kingdom’s economy as well as hot topics in both the public and private sectors, including an annual coverage of the Saudi budget, and other reports on the Kingdom’s macroeconomic performance, labour market, digital transformation and AI, among others.
The company, which was founded in late 2015, has quickly evolved from a small startup to a medium-sized business with over 80 employees. Today, Strategic Gears has offices in Riyadh and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia, as well as an office in Cairo and in London. The organization, true to its metaphoric name, recruits exceptional "Gears" from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. The company has also built partnerships with several international companies and educational institutions including Nexus Frontiertech, AXELOS and George Washington University. Strategic Gears’ ambition is to become the “Top-of-Mind” consultancy in the MENA region.