Our Local Programs and Regulatory Compliance team is responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations in the countries where we operate.We’re looking for a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join the Global Regulatory Reporting team, whose mission is to satisfy regulatory reporting requirements, and deepen their understanding of the Crypto.com product stack.The ideal candidate would possess data analytics, Athena, SQL, Data bricks, and data visualization skills. They must be a self-starter who exhibits a strong passion for financial innovation, who thrives working cross-functionally and collaboratively to solve complex problems, and are excited about supporting Crypto.com ’s mission to put “cryptocurrency in every wallet”.Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain the expanding set of regulatory licenses and registrations;
- Leverage standard Agile or SCRUM methodologies (i.e. Jira boards);
- Aid in the enforcement of appropriate prioritization and communicative standards for ad-hoc and ongoing tasks;
- Work with relevant stakeholders across the Global Compliance organization to understand, scope, prioritize and deliver data-centric reporting to satisfy ongoing regulatory reporting obligations, reporting to financial partners, and internal leadership;
- Identify knowledge gaps, understand pain points, and potential pipeline optimizations;
- Formalize workflows, explore new tools and ways to derive and share insights that help our colleagues and customers.
- Data Driven: An analytical mindset;
- Self Starter: Takes ownership and sees problems as opportunities;
- Clear Communicator: Distilling complex data analysis into concise reports;
- Natural Collaborator: Working across multiple stakeholders and time zones.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Exposure to financial services, with a preferred focus in Regulatory Reporting within the banking or fintech industry;
- Familiarity with regional financial authorities;
- Experience writing, evaluating and debugging SQL and programming scripts (Python);
- Exposure to building data pipelines and constructing visualizations;
- Exposure to cross-functional projects and intercompany initiatives;
- Ability to apply a strategic and structured approach to problem solving;
- Strong organizational skills.
Life @ Crypto.comEmpowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal – Cryptocurrency in every wallet.Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-upAspire career alternatives through us – our internal mobility program offers employees a new scope.Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joiningAre you ready to kickstart your future with us? BenefitsCompetitive salaryAttractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversaryWork Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-upAspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joiningOur Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.About Crypto.com :Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world’s fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.Learn more at https://crypto.com .Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.