You can expect a lot from a career at WorleyTogether, our nearly 60,000 people across 60 countries have already achieved many industry firsts. And we’ve broken several records along the way.We’re excited about the challenges ahead as the energy transition gathers pace. If you ask us, there’s never been a more rewarding time to work in the energy, chemical and resources sectors.Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success.Supervise the overall day to day, performance, co-ordination, management and maintenance of the designated onshore project to assist in obtaining maximum productivity, efficiency, quality, service and profitability for the organisation upholding all aspects of compliance and standards and adhering to budget and other applicable criteriaConduct field verification to determine the preliminary routing of the pipeline and be able to recommend the most economical route.
- Must be able to study pipeline area classification and determine the required design factor.
- Must be able to prepare line pipe and pipeline fittings specifications and prepare material purchase requisitions.
- Must be familiar with the design and specification of scraper trap launcher/receivers, intelligent scraper/pigs, scraper passage indicators and mainline valves.
- Must be able to lead and give direction to a team of junior engineers and designers to generate or work on pipeline deliverables and drawings.
- Must perform miscellaneous pipeline calculations such as pipe road crossing, pipe wall thickness, pipe elastic bending, safety instructions sheet, hydrotest pressure, hydraulic analysis, etc.
- Prepare pipeline construction scope of work, hydrotest procedure and other necessary pipeline reports.
Candidates must be a Mechanical or Civil Engineering graduate with a minimum of ten (10) years engineering and design experience in onshore cross country pipelines used for transportation of Crude Oil, Refined Products, LPG, NGL and gas including production pipelines transporting sweet, sour crude oil or gas.Candidate must have a broad knowledge in pipeline related international codes and standards such as API 5l, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8.Must be computer literate and have hands on experience in CADD software such as Intergraph Microstation, PDS and also AUTOCADD.Knowledge in use of GPS equipment and in-plant piping design is an advantage as is familiarity with Intergraph SmartPlant software.CompanyWorleyPrimary LocationSAU-EP-Al KhobarJobOnshore PipelineScheduleFull-timeEmployment TypeEmployeeJob LevelExperiencedJob PostingMay 11, 2023Unposting DateAug 9, 2023Reporting Manager TitleDiscipline Head Pipelines