As a Business Transformation professional, you’ll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to design and activate their destination strategies, transform and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you’ll work closely with our clients’ marketing, sales, and experience functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge, and experience to help grow our clients’ businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you’ll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for Business Design Consultants at various levels (Senior Manager/Director) to join our leading Business Design Consulting team. Our consultants are leaders in, and passionate about helping our clients design and deliver new Experiences. They are smart, switched on and bring a strategic, creative, and analytical mindset. Above all they want to make a real difference to our client’s business and their customers.
Our Business Design Consultants lead our project team’s day to day and work closely with our clients to lead, inspire and influence thinking within the project. They are expected to coach and develop their team members and are responsible for the delivery of complex workstreams and solutions. They deliver impactful when presenting, and have experience in leading client workshops, design and co-creation sessions. They are comfortable working with a level of ambiguity and at a fast pace in a dynamic environment.
Our Business Design Consultants enjoy working on varying projects and are open to learning about new industries and new cultures. They work across the project lifecycle from strategy through to execution, with humans at centre, technology at speed and innovation at scale. They deliver outstanding service to our clients and in do so in a way which helps achieve our purpose of “build a better working world”.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead complex customer-led transformation programmes comprising a mix of EY and client’s resources, with overall accountability delivering the expected outcomes to quality, time, and budget
- Ability to build a highly collaborative, high performing team environment
- Coach and mentor team members
- Ability to identify and address client needs, and lead client discussions and meetings and workshops
- Lead in the design and implementation of customer-centric solutions that provide measurable impact to clients
- Design experiences in Real Estate, Tourism and Hospitality industries, identify pain points, delights and transformative capabilities.
- Contribute to the development of the Business Design practice i.e. support industry events, thought leadership and development of new tools and methods
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Demonstrate a strong customer-centric mindset, creative thinking and attention to detail
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree with 8+ years’ of working experience in a client facing and problem-solving capacity. Preferably with experience in a business consulting role in a leading consultancy firm, designing or delivering customer transformation programmes in the market.
- Experience in transforming commercial and customer-led functions in Real Estate, Tourism and Hospitality including but not limited to Customer research and Insights .
- Human-centered Experience Design and Measurement
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Engagement
- Recognized digital platforms and enabling technologies i.e. CMS, CRM
Ideally, you will also have
- Destination management experience
- Knowledge in Agile methodologies
- Certification Customer Experience, Design Thinking, UI/UX
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you will be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy.
Plus, We Offer
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy & transaction, and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Find out more about the EY global network http://ey.com/en_gl/legal-statement