CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenues) with more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliates). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 20 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for nine years in a row.
The company serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 530+ offices worldwide (excluding affiliates). CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
As a Senior Manager within CBRE’s Consulting team, your role will be to execute and oversee a variety of consulting assignments across Saudi Arabia and other geographies in the region. As part of these assignments, you will be responsible for overseeing projects, project related tasks and project teams, ranging in size depending on the complexity of each assignment and providing quality assurance. You will also be responsible for business development, generating new business leads and securing new consulting mandates, and providing opportunities for growth and development of the team.
Leading Projects & Managing Teams
- Executes and oversees consulting assignments varying in size and complexity in different geographies across the Middle East
- Performs various tasks of consulting assignments and ensures a high level of quality
- Efficiently manages the respective project team and oversees execution of tasks of consulting assignments to ensure that deliverables are presented on-time and in line with / above client expectations
- Guides and trains team members on various aspects of assignment execution and report / presentation preparation through both on-the-job training and formal training sessions
- Plans and monitors appropriate and efficient staffing levels and utilization of labour, within the scope of each assignment
- Works closely with Analyst and Senior Analysts as well as Associate Directors and above.
- Conduct other tasks as required
Client Relationships & Business Development Support
- Participates, supports in and co-leads client pitches, presentations and workshops
- Proactively looks for new business opportunities through personal / company networks
- Is building client relationships on respective levels
- Supports the development of the wider CBRE business through engagement and collaboration with colleagues from other departments while raising the clients awareness of the CBRE brand
- Builds on existing / new client relationships and co-leads client communication in a professional and strategic manner
- Raises the clients awareness of the CBRE brand
Commitment to Values
Ability to adhere to a set of core values and act in line with our CBRE R.I.S.E. values:
- RESPECT – Treat everyone with dignity, value their contributions, and help one another succeed.
- INTEGRITY – Uphold the highest ethical standards in our business practices.
- SERVICE – Dedicate ourselves to making a meaningful impact with our clients and in our communities.
- EXCELLENCE – Aspire to be the best in everything we do and drive for continuous improvement.
- Deep knowledge of real estate and financial terms / principles
- Ability to conduct and oversee project execution of certain tasks and respective report preparation
- Ability to conduct detailed financial analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex information
- Ability to respond effectively and professionally to sensitive issues and challenges
- Ability to write reports and other client documents using distinctive style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on a range of complex topics
Critical Thinking Skills
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for clients
- Draws upon the analysis and input of others when making recommendations within the scope of an assignment and with respect to decisions which impact the wider department and company
- Ability to make decisions with an in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling in Excel
- Highly collaborative within a team environment
- Demonstrates project leadership skills with a positive attitude
- Provides excellent internal and external customer service
About CBRE Asia Pacific
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Over 20,000 professionals focus on the alignment of our clients’ overall business objectives with their real estate requirements.
The Asia Pacific region comprises 87 offices (excluding affiliates) across Australia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea and Greater China including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. We work together to provide unparalleled tools and resources, leverage, credibility, market coverage and local expertise.