- MBA or master’s degree in a relevant field
- 10+ years of relevant leadership experience in a professional services company or similar organization, with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact
- Experience as a Senior Expert/Associate Partner (or equivalent title) at a consulting firm is preferred
- Highest level of experience in facilitating and coaching transformation of top management and their teams’ engagements, including developing and leading (large-scale) culture transformation programs and top team journeys
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth of knowledge/defined involvement in helping frame, design and execute solutions for challenging business situations
- Proven thought leadership within your industry space including production and syndication/publication of “marketable” knowledge
- Strong entrepreneurial drive; thrives on intellectual challenge and elevates standards of client service delivery
- Proven track record of developing new client relationships and generating business development opportunities that lead to successful client engagements
- Collaborative approach to working with teams; outstanding listening skills and the ability to manage through influence
- Sophisticated executive demeanor; comfortable functioning at the highest levels of client organizations
- Excellent presentation skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Arabic language skills are desired
What You’ll Do
You will manage and develop strategic client relationships, ensuring the highest quality client work is achieved, while being an inspiring leader who commits time to developing new consulting staff.
You will provide leadership oversight to a network of Aberkyn affiliates (facilitators and coaches) to deliver on client engagements led by Aberkyn that will involve day-to-day problem solving, client management, and client workshop facilitation. You will bring your deep functional knowledge, expertise, and proprietary tools to every client engagement. Within the firm, you will lead and offer guidance on the topics of culture transformation, leadership development, transformational change, and capability building.
You will also have a key role in further developing Aberkyn regionally and globally, not only by holding and expanding client relations, but also by initiating new service lines and driving the integration of Aberkyn as part of large business transformations run by McKinsey & Company.
You will leverage your deep industry knowledge and leading-edge facilitation and personal transformation expertise to strengthen and expand our impact through projects and client development, particularly in the field of large-scale transformation programs.
You will support McKinsey teams as a subject matter expert in areas linked to leadership development and culture transformations. You will be a thought leader and consultant for existing client service teams as well as top managers at client organizations. You will also be a mentor and an advisor to developing consultants.
Depending on the candidate’s experience, there is flexibility to hire at the Senior Expert or Associate Partner level.
Who You’ll Work With
You will work in our Middle East Aberkyn Hub as part of the People and Organizational Performance practice.
McKinsey’s People and Organizational Performance practice is a trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments and institutions on their most important organizational opportunities and challenges. Our global network of over 800 consultants and experts, and our proprietary data and analytics, help our clients across a broad range of topics, including culture and change, organizational design, leadership and learning, talent, merger management, digital analytics organization, and CEO and board excellence.
Together with Aberkyn, we serve clients to accelerate and sustain their transformations through capability building, execution excellence, and leadership development. Aberkyn helps leaders and top teams to guide their people through transformation journeys, designing and facilitating personal transformations, helping top teams to become more effective, creating scalable leadership-development programs, and providing executive coaching.
About McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm. We are the trusted advisor to the world's leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world.
We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.