About the job
We are looking for Senior Document Controller Saudi national in a remote location. Responsible for the overall management and control of projects related documents and data during the project lifecycle stages.
This role will
- Register and maintain documents in the Electronic Document Management System selected by the project
- Provide training to new users and Document Controllers on the project
- Ensures identification of documents and drawings in compliance with standard templates and formats
- Perform quality and compliance checks on all documentation before issuing.
- Reporting on the progress and status of documents
- Providing Document Control support to project team members in retrieving documents
- Ability to work accurately, efficiently and apply attention to detail
- Ensure external engineering contractors follow the standard, procedures work instructions and specifications
- Prepare and maintain the project Document Distribution Matrix
- Timely submission and distribution of documents and drawings
- Manage project files from project start to close out
- Work closely with the Document Control Manager to ensure procedures, standards and work instructions are maintained and modified as required
- Prepare the project setup check list and standard templates as per project requirements
- Prepare and maintain the internal document repository guideline
- Archive and disposal of documents during project close out in accordance with the contract and project requirements
- Provide additional support to project management and discipline team leads as and when required
Note: All of the above documented tasks and responsibilities are intended as a guide and should not be taken as a definitive list. F+G reserves the right to vary and add duties as necessary.
- Minimum 10 – 11 years relevant organizations experience in a similar role in Document control and record management
- Possess good knowledge in document control and management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Mature, proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Systematic and able to work under pressure
- Meticulous and able to follow through with tasks promptly
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Must be able to communicate confidently in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint)
- Must have experience working with an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Experience with SharePoint is advantageous
- Experience with BIM360 is advantageous
- Rewards & Benefits:
We Offer An Excellent Package Which Includes
- A competitive salary
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Annual leave
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Annual flight allowance to point of origin
- Employee Well-Being Programme – 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants;
SNC Lavalin’s Faithful+Gould business is one of the world’s leading integrated project and programme management consultancies, with over 2,400 professionals operating worldwide.
Our aim is to protect and maximize our clients’ interests throughout the planning and delivery of projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, on budget. We pride ourselves on collaborating with client teams and developing long-term relationships.
Key services include – Project management, programme management, project controls, commercial management, cost management and expert scheduling and construction planning. Our industry is going through a digital transformation and we have been investing in and pioneering digital methods to improve all aspects of our service.
We have focused our digital transformation around platform modernization and product development and through standardization and automation, we are achieving efficiencies that are directly passed on our clients who benefit from a consistent quality of service as well as the savings.
Active in the Middle East for over 20 years, we have offices in the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia. We hire and retain only the best people in the industry. Our success is built on recruiting – and then developing – brilliant people from a broad range of professional and cultural backgrounds. It’s precisely this diversity of talent that sets us apart.