Do you excel at document control and have experience supporting large scale, complex construction projects and/or engineering teams? If so, consider joining our team! Parsons is seeking a Senior Document Control to support our portfolio of projects.
- Establish and/or maintain filing systems, schedules, and records; file correspondence, reports, bulletins; log reports, and correspondence.
- Process contractor submittals and Requests for Information (RFIs).
- Support and review contractor submittals for compliance with contract documents and logs responses.
- Assist in providing technical and administrative review of construction documents to confirm design intent, RFIs, and submittals comparison, and coordination between projects.
- Develop simple, clear, consistent file structures and implement controls to ensure that communication and work flow protocols are easily to follow. Keys to your success will be your previous experience in providing document control on similar projects, your organizational skills and knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Information Technology.
- Minimum 13 years of related work experience in document controls.
- Ability to perform in a lead capacity, excellent written and oral communication skills, and a thorough knowledge of industry practices and company policies and procedures are required.
- Must also possess a thorough knowledge of database concepts, project-related software, and the ability to train others in its use.
- Proficiency in Arab is a must.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.