JOB TITLE: Senior Associate, HR Lead (Saudi & Gulf)Location: Jeddah, Saudi ArabiaOverviewAbout the role:This is an ideal role for a proven HR professional looking for an opportunity to work with global, multinational organization. The successful candidate for this position will be responsible for providing a broad spectrum of HR services and support for Saudi Arabia and UAE organizations. In addition, the role will be involved in executing HR policies and practices that enable the company to meet its strategic and operational goals.Responsibilities
- Deliver HR support to the business (both strategic and operational)
- Provide a generalist HR service, including administration and employee services, employee relations, recruitment, on-boarding, development
- Coordinate the annual HR processes including merit review, performance management and succession planning
- Lead and drive development of HR policies, processes and values that are both compliant with legislation and match best practices, that make SCJ successful and a great place to work.
- Leads & active participation in culture ambassadors.
- Provide comprehensive, proactive HR partnering service and drive organizational change to ensure continued success
- Lead/participate in various HR projects
- Prepare HR related documents, update and maintain employee data records in compliance with law regulation
- Prepare analysis, reports, and statistics
- Supports the regional HR Team
Experience You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally in Human Resources compatible discipline.
- At least 4 years of experience in HR, ideally within FMCG companies.
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken).
- A high level of administrative and reporting knowledge.
- Very good MS office knowledge (advanced excel skills preferable)
Behaviors You’ll Need
- Strong communicator and team worker, able to build relationships at all levels and across function in an ambiguous environment
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solving
- Ability to manage for results with high degree of initiative and speed
About UsSC Johnson is a fifth-generation family company built on a spirit of adventure and winning the right way. We have been leading with purpose for over 130 years, building top brands such as Raid®, Glade®, Kiwi®, OFF!®, Windex®, Ziploc® and more, in virtually every country. Through these household names, we are making a positive difference to the world around us. But we only succeed with the combined vitality and strength of our 13,000 people who we truly value and support in their pursuit of individual and shared goals.