General Ledger / Reporting:
- General Entries and closing of all Financial Records
- Preparation and analysis of Financial Statements (TB, IS & BS) including all schedules
- Monthly reconciliation of banks
- Review and verification of payroll received from HR
- Maintain and monitor all payroll general ledger accounts by preparing reconciliations and analytical reviews.
- Collecting payments from insurance companies to settle medical claims
- Monitor aged receivables & payables
- Monthly reconciliation with clients, suppliers
- All External Payments (including Transfers, Payroll, Utilities, Government Payments etc.).
- All internal Payments or other mode of salary transfers and other dues in accordance with the Payroll Report received.
- Process payments such as end of service benefits, transfers for expense reports, cash advances etc.
- Petty Cash Payments.
- Prepare journal entries
- Reconciliations (account, bank, intercompany)
- Fixed assets
- Preparation of Withholding Tax & Zakat Returns on periodical basis
- Safeguarding of Company’s Assets by constant updating of Fixed Assets Register.
- Coordinate with other departments as needed.
- Collections – Cheque Deposits / Bank incoming transfers
- Accounts Receivable Aging & calculation for “Provision for Doubtful Debts”
- Follow up with payers for settlement of all outstanding invoices
- Preparation of Client wise Revenue and providing variance analysis against budget
- Coordinate with other departments as needed
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of the financial records.
- Other duties as assigned and prepare ad-hoc report as required for the business needs
- Bachelor Degree accounting
- 1 – 2 years’ experience.
- Accounting and Finance Knowledge
- Saudi National
- Can Join Immediately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Products knowledge and excel expert
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills