Company DescriptionWorking as part of a project engineering team at the site.Job DescriptionResponsible for managing the risk to the project, its employees, assets and interests of stakeholders. You’ll identify and assess threats to the project, put plans in place for if things go wrong and decide how to avoid, reduce or transfer risk.Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in suitable Engineering.
- 15 years of experience in similar projects.
- Saudis with 8 years of experience in similar projects.
- Saudi nationals with experience.
- Candidates considered both in-country with transferable Iqama.
- Peferable middle east experience would be advantage.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.