When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Risk Advisory is all about the challenge of helping our clients manage risk and uncertainty, from the boardroom to the network. The spectrum of risk is broad, and our core competencies encompass control assurance, internal audit, corporate governance consulting, risk management, regulatory consulting, and IT security services. To be a Risk Advisory professional with Deloitte & Touche Middle East means you will gain a wealth of experience across a wide spectrum of industries. Diversity is not just a part of the business landscape in the region but also an integral part of Deloitte & Touche Middle East. Just as we are committed to seeing our clients excel, we are committed to providing you with the right environment to learn and grow and to tailor a career to your needs.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as a Manager, you will support the Middle East team in working on practice initiatives including but not limited to the following:
- Provides support, solutions, and guidance in all applicable technology areas by leading the process of collecting and analyzing Human Resource (HR) data in order to improve the firm’s workforce performance.
- Gathering benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits and mapping out salary ranges for new positions.
- Calculating retention, turnover and internal mobility rates.
- Forecast costs by Service line and help create budgets.
- Provides data-backed insight on what is working well and what is not so that the firm can make improvements and plan more effectively for the future.
- Help in identifying trends or patterns and support in translating some data points.
- Support the leadership in Performance Management with upfront analytics to review the consistency of the reward decisions in areas such as salary ,gender, working patterns, career paths, and grade.
- Advises Business Leaders on compensation priorities and makes recommendations.
- Advises and reviews compensation decisions with Business Leaders.
- Advise on different data points provided by the leaders.
- Approximately 10+ years of Human Resources experience within the Data Analytics and Performance Management.
- English and Arabic written and verbal language skills.
- Professional qualifications, such as Data Analytics , Data Management , PMP and any other HR related certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life.
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results.
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders.
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities.
The candidate will be required to:
- Work within an environment where requirements change frequently and therefore this role is also likely to change and expand with time.
- Experience of international and Middle East firms would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in Data Analytics , Data Management and PowerPoint is essential.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload effectively and to be responsive.
- Strong time management skills as there are ongoing reporting deadlines for a variety of tasks.
- Experience of dealing with and managing senior management and multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail with a commitment to finishing tasks to the highest standards.
Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL does not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more.
The content on this page contains general information only, and none of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, its member firms, or their related entities (collectively the “Deloitte Network”) is, by means of this publication, rendering professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your finances or your business, you should consult a qualified professional adviser. No entity in the Deloitte Network shall be responsible for any loss whatsoever sustained by any person who relies on content from this page.