Edelman is an all-encompassing communications agency that sits at the intersection of PR, Advertising, Social, Digital, Earned Media and Experiential. We blur the lines between each medium to create smart, innovative, and powerful work that gets people talking and engaging with brands in new ways. We push convention and creativity to deliver award-winning work that drives consumer behavior, shifts perceptions, and builds reputations in today’s socially charged, digital environment.
We are passionate, unconventional, and driven by a desire to do the best work possible. We get results for our clients and have the trophies to prove it.
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing the staffing of our resources, providing accurate and insightful reporting and analysis to client leaders and project teams, identifying areas of opportunities, and providing strategic guidance and staffing suggestions to client teams. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and will work closely with client teams, business managers and project managers to assess planning and staffing needs on upcoming projects/ retainers.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- You will get to know the many talented experts in your respective resource pool – understanding their strengths, skills and working styles to effectively cast them against existing client work and new, incoming opportunities.
- You will work with client leads/project managers, people managers and business managers to assess planning and identify right staffing for project and optimize teams.
- Manage periodic updates and compiles reports on staff availability and billability on a regular basis.
- Analyse project trends, skills gaps and forecast data to identify hiring needs and inform the headcount planning process.
- You will be responsible in identify potential instances of over-or-under-utilization, and actively work with client leads to address and solve any issues using our resource management tools.
- Closely working with finance to ensure staffing mixes are profitable and servicing levels are optimal.
- Work with HR and business leaders to ensure all employee timesheets are completed.
- Identify freelance needs and partner with client leads, finance and HR to secure and track resources.
- Apply your critical assessment skills to evaluate new project details quickly and thoughtfully to source and identify the best solutions across full-time talent across centralized intake systems.
Knowledge And Skills
- 6-7 years of experience in operations/resource management within communications, media advertising, creative or marketing agency with strong project management, planning and workflow management experience.
- Team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple stakeholders to achieve goals and objectives.
- Capacity to manage a busy workload and tight deadlines.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills; exceptional attention to detail.
- Organized, positive and proactive person who will not be intimidated by a fast-paced work environment and ongoing multi-tasking and expectations management.
- Exceptional communication skills – you know how to synthesize information per audience and you’re comfortable escalating or following up with stakeholders of varying levels, expertise and priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office – specifically: Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook and PowerBI.
Guiding Principles for our Team:
- Fearless: We take big swings. If we don’t fail every now and then, we aren’t trying.
- Curious: We are a team that embraces challenges – curious people are often unafraid of change.
- Inclusive: We are open minded and welcome to ideas wherever they come. We build through diverse thinkers and backgrounds.
- Integrity: We do what we say. We are honest and respectful in how we operate.
If you apply, we will review your fit against the position criteria and feedback to you. If your profile does not meet the criteria, we will retain your profile as an active applicant for future consideration.
Visit www.edelman.com for more information and take a peek behind the scenes of our Global operation in the Middle East.
Edelman is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. Edelman owns specialty companies Edelman Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).
For more information please visit: www.edelman.comPlease follow this link (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7AKFCmQvtk) to view a short video about life at Edelman.