About the job
Join Our Team as a Media Search Analyst in Saudi Arabia!
Do you have a passion for Music, Video, and Apple products? We have an exciting remote opportunity for you! As a Media Search Analyst, you’ll play a crucial role in improving Siri, the Music App, Video App Store, and HomePod experiences. With flexible hours and the convenience of working from home, this role offers you the chance to contribute to a global tech giant.
The position will allow you to work from home on a flexible schedule completing tasks in a web-based evaluation tool.
What does the job involve?
- Evaluation of many different task types including Music & Video judgements across media domains
- Evaluation of App Store Content search results
- Research using online tools to determine and judge the intent and accuracy of queries
- Applying market knowledge with provided guidelines to judge the relevance and intent of task information for your market
- Familiarity with current Application, Music & Video trends
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibility to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – High School degree or higher
- Further opportunities may arise to contribute to other tasks on a freelance basis
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English & Arabic is essential
- You must be living in Saudi Arabia for a minimum of 1 year
- Preferable candidates will have a keen interest in Music
- Pass online evaluations to demonstrate capability of reading and applying the guidelines
- Experience/know-how of Apple products mandatory
- Your email address must have an associated Apple ID
- A keen interest in Internet research Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
To apply for this exciting project, please follow these steps:
1. Click “Apply Now” and create an account.
2. Sign up and complete the required fields. Ensure the email address you use matches your primary Apple ID email.
3. Confirm your email, set your password, and finalize your account. Check your spam/junk folder for confirmation emails.
4. Set your country to Saudi Arabia and select Arabic (Saudi Arabia) as your primary language. Please note that you must set up your country and primary language correctly in order to view this project.
Once the application is submitted, we will review your profile. Please give us enough time to evaluate as there is a huge volume of applications. Further updates will be sent to your email.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a dynamic team working on innovative technology. Apply today!