You will be part of the regional EMEA, Canada & Latin America TA Team and will focus on MENA market primarily.
On this role, you will be identifying and attracting talents for vacancies across MENA (80%) region primarily, and will also regularly support additional locations as well depending on where the needs are (20%). Advise management, develop and facilitate programs to enable Edwards to meet talent acquisition needs.
- Managing the recruitment cycle for assigned vacancies across the entire region, including senior level positions
- Partner with hiring managers to set recruitment process planning and expectations (key requirements and competencies, sourcing strategy, recruitment strategy etc.)
- Open and post vacancies in the internal Applicant Tracking System (workday) and other job boards
- Develop multiple talent sourcing options for both active and passive candidates, utilize advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (e.g., University Relations, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, and networking & referrals)
- Manage relationship with Universities & Associations to make sure Edwards needs have been clearly identified and met
- Perform candidate screening (review resumes, phone calls, competency based interviews), identifying position matching, availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs etc.
- Coordinate candidate’s interview calendar and travel arrangements with hiring manager and other stakeholders involved in the recruitment project
- Identify and execute the most appropriate assessment tests for any defined position
- Collaborate with Country HR, HRBPs and hiring managers to conduct moderately complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process
- Lead portions of strategic talent acquisition projects, processes and programs to fulfill business needs and organizational priorities
- Develop content on recruitment/talent acquisition processes and provide training to stakeholders
Education and Experience:
- Headhunting / Agency experience working on hard to fill roles is an asset
- Experience working on a sector with a degree of talent scarcity (life sciences, engineering, commercial, digital, Technology, etc..)
- Experience in advanced sourcing and methodology when it comes to converting passive candidate into hires
- Ability to speak English and understand, speak MENA + international employment market dynamics
- An experience collaborating with universities and employer branding would be an asset
- Experience in diversity hiring an asset
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite and ATS systems (workday)
- Provide experience in utilizing sourcing skills and systems (e.g., LinkedIn Recruiter and other professional network media)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management skills
- Proven success adhering to and leading project schedules and managing moderate sections of projects
- Adhere to all company rules and requirements (e.g., pandemic protocols, Environmental Health & Safety rules) and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
About Edwards Lifesciences
Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW), is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. We thrive on discovery and expanding the boundaries of medical technology, serving patients in 100+ countries, with the help of our employees in areas including Clinical Affairs, Quality Engineering, Research & Development, Regulatory Affairs, Sales & Marketing, corporate functions and more.
Our roots date back to 1958 when Miles Lowell Edwards, a retired engineer with a background in hydraulics and fuel pump operations, set out to build the first artificial heart. Edwards believed the heart could be mechanized and was encouraged by Dr. Albert Starr to focus on developing an artificial heart valve. After just two years, the first Starr-Edwards mitral valve was developed and successfully placed in a patient. This innovation spawned Edwards Laboratories. Miles’ fascination with healing the heart and helping patients with heart disease stemmed from his own experience with rheumatic fever as a teenager and continues to fuel our patient-first culture today.
Today, we are as passionate about providing innovative solutions for people fighting cardiovascular disease as we have ever been. It's our Credo. It takes integrity, collaboration, innovation, and focus. We are leaders in the design and manufacture of tissue replacement heart valves and repair products as well as advanced hemodynamic monitoring. We partner with physicians to innovate products designed to help patients live longer, healthier, and more productive lives.
Our work is both rewarding and a privilege. The importance of what we do defines our approach. We work together to create an environment where ideas can flourish and we provide our people with the resources, expertise and support to bring those ideas to life.
For our legal terms and trademarks, please visit: http://bit.ly/2fv28iO