We have an open position for Regional Airport Services Manager based in Jeddah- KSA. The role is responsible for ensuring that Airport and other airport operations falling under jurisdictions run smoothly, cost effectively and aligned with the safety and security requirement. You will ensure to provide customers with Qatar Airways 5-star service promise. You will manage stations performance within your portfolio and ensure that service consistency is adhered based on set KPIs and targets. You will manage the Airport Manager performance and will liaise closely with Senior Management.
Specific accountabilities for the role include
- Implementing Ground Services strategy at a grass roots level.
- Accountable for stations overall Operational requirements including Safety & Security, Business and Contingency plans and Emergency and Accident response.
- Ensuring that overall airport operations meet QR’s standard, policies and procedures whilst satisfying local and international standards and conforming to aviation regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all areas of Airport operations.
- Ensuring that QR staff, service providers and handling agencies always provide highest level of service to both customers and colleagues whilst delivering QR’s product and services at a 5-star level.
- Managing the services and day-to-day operations within the respective Lounges.
- Ensuring that Lounge usage policy and standards are maintained across the respective Lounges and are reviewed regularly.
- Managing the station’s budget and operating costs.
- Enhancing and protecting revenue without compromising customer’s satisfaction, safety and security.
- Optimizing the work force at stations level to minimize cost and ensure adequate coverage.
- Managing the Handling agent and Suppliers to ensure that they deliver services and products as stipulated in the contract.
- Establishing the department or teams’ objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be successful in this role you will need.
- Relevant College or University qualification to minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years of job-related experience
- Experience within an airline, customer service environment or GHA operations environment
- Experience as an Airport Manager with a major airline.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas and the airline/ airport operation
- Work experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Leadership/ Management skills
About Qatar Airways Group:
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways is the national airline of the State of Qatar. Based in Doha, the Airline’s trendsetting on-board product focuses on: comfort, fine cuisine, the latest in-flight audio & video entertainment, award-winning service and a modern aircraft fleet averaging around 5 years of age.
Awards by industry audit Skytrax:
- Airline of the Year (2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2019, 2021)
- World's Best Business Class (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021)
- Best Business Class Airline Lounge (2014, 2016, 2021)
- Best Airline in the Middle East (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2021)
- Best Airline Staff in the Middle East (2016)
- Best Business Class Seat (2015, 2019, 2021)
- Best Business Class onboard Catering (2021)
Qatar Airways serves more than 150 key business and leisure destinations worldwide, with a fleet of over 200 aircraft. The airline flies to Australia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, and South America.
Qatar Airways is looking for the very best candidates to help support the Airline's incredible growth. Visit http://bit.ly/QRvacancies to land a great career.
Please visit www.qatarairways.com/support if you require a response to a formal complaint.