The Recruitment Partner will provide a complete cycle of end-to-end recruitment experience to assigned departments within the Emirates Group, from sourcing, attracting, interviewing and hiring high calibre candidates capable and competent to perform the role and fit the Emirates Group Values. This is achieved through the formulation and implementation of recruitment strategy and methodology to achieve a consistent quality outcome whilst protecting the integrity of the Emirates Group recruitment process.
- Understand the assigned departments’ operational objectives and workforce needs, Including UAE National positions and translate this into cost-effective candidate attraction initiatives and a planned recruitment strategy to meet the departmental requirements.
- Promote the Emirates Group as the employer of choice & jobs/careers to the local and global workforce. Work closely with the Corporate Communication & Brand team and recommend various tactical marketing strategies to the hiring manager using multiple social media channels, i.e., (web-based advertisements, TikTok, Instagram, job boards etc.) to attract candidates.
- Provide insights using data to management (business & across HR) such as offers declined, salary comparisons, highlighting challenges and recommend solutions/alternatives to attract candidates.
- Agree with the hiring manager on the most appropriate recruitment approach using various channels to attract candidates. For example, Internal Vacancy Notifications (IVN), Job boards, career portals, LinkedIn, etc., advertise vacancies (including UAE National earmarked positions) across the Group and write quality digital adverts to attract candidates across global markets.
- Design, with support from the Business Psychologist team, appropriate recruitment and selection methodologies, i.e. (In-tray exercise, assessment centre, digital assessment) to support the identification of talent against each position’s technical and behavioural competencies and cultural fit requirements. Guide Hiring Managers on the interpretation of behavioural evidence and influence selection decisions.
- Source & shortlist candidates, both expatriates and UAE nationals, by utilising available databases & technology, i.e. (LinkedIn, ATS systems, Local & global schools/universities etc.). Ensure continuous promotion of the Emiratisation agenda by actively sourcing potential UAE nationals who may be suitable. Proactively communicate (within specified time frames) with internal and external candidates to maintain a professional image and a quality candidate experience.
- Collaborate and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders such as other HR departments. And Executive Search Firms for Senior Executive Roles and with other agencies for volume roles ensuring that Emirates brand image and high standards of candidate service are reflected by all processes where support is provided.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree + 5 years experience or A-Level + 8 years of experience
- Desirable: CIPD or any other HR professional certification
- Experience in recruitment, either an in-house or agency recruiter
- Experience with various selection processes (Digital Assessments, video interviewing, telephone interviewing, reference checks)
- Ability to conduct interviews using a behavioural competency framework
- Ability to organise skills assessment centres (In tray activities, work samples, presentation topics)
- Familiarity with HR databases, ATS systems and CMS Systems
- Intellectual curiosity, a strong growth mind-set and the desire to constantly improve
- Able to form effective relationships at all levels of the business, including executives and senior leaders
- Open and flexible in your approach; able to adapt quickly to changing business needs
- Resilient and tenacious in your capacity to persevere through challenges
- A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo
Based in Dubai, the Emirates Group employs over 103,363 staff from more than 160 nationalities. The Emirates Group’s extensive and diverse international portfolio includes the world’s largest international airline, Emirates, and one of the largest combined air services provider in the world, dnata. For the year financial year ending 2017-18, the Emirates Group posted a profit of AED 4.1 billion (US$ 1.1 billion). Within the Group there are a diverse range of businesses which offer a wide spectrum of career opportunities, all of which can be explored through the Group's dedicated careers website, emirates.com/careers
Essential to the Group’s ongoing success is the employment of high-quality people who benefit from living and working in Dubai, a modern cosmopolitan city offering one of the most desirable lifestyles in the world. The Emirates Group employees come from over 160 nationalities, receive tax-free salary and benefits package, and are offered professional development opportunities to further their careers with the organisation. If you are a high-performer, seeking a career challenge, personal and professional development, and reward and recognition for your contribution, then the Emirates Group is the perfect opportunity for you. To find out more about the career opportunities the Emirates Groups offers and how to become part of our future growth and rapid success, visit emirates.com/careers