About the job
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Be in charge of the full recruitment process; including post positions on Work Day, conducting interviews for line employee level and at times Assistant Manager level, send rejecting letters etc.
- Complete all transitions in Work Day (HRIS) related to recruitment, transfers, promotions etc.
- Manage the relationships with the Recruitment agencies.
- Prepare offer letters for Front Line and Assistant Manager level.
- Be in charge of the exit process.
- Update the P&C schedule in Ontrack on a weekly basis and attend the weekly Labor meeting. Manage the movements, new hires, exits on Ontrack.
- Take the minutes during the Assistant Managers Direct Line meeting and act on them
- Supervising the P&C Executive.
- Communicate new arrivals and exits to the housing team, the PRO team and to the nurse.
- Prepare the arrival and departures of Task Force.
- Prepare promotion and transfer letters.
- Update the Master Staffing sheet on a weekly basis. Make sure that the actual manning does not exceed the budgeted manning.
Preferred Qualifications And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Minimum of three years of Talent Acquisition or Human Resources Manager experience in a luxury property of the same capacity
- Requires knowledge or the ability to operate computer equipment including word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.