Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.Role SummaryThe incumbent will manage the calculation of procurement KPIs and support functional requests for IT tools. This includes: (1) enabling procurement performance monitoring, and (2) centralizing KPIs and consolidating qualitative feedback from teams and sharing the appropriate tools & reports with them and other stakeholders. Additionally, the incumbent is expected to support supplier panel register maintenance, support functional requests for IT tools, and prepare communication material, data extracts, and ad-hoc analyses upon request.Role Description
- Ensure Procurement dashboards (KPIs) production and manage reporting
- Develop the appropriate Procurement KPI dashboards in alignment with the Head of Procurement Performance.
- Define relevant KPI’s and supplier assessment templates with Head of Procurement Performance and buyers.
- Provide teams with appropriate KPI collection tools to facilitate data centralization.
- Work closely with relevant departments to compile KPI data and fill procurement performance dashboard with KPI results.
- Consolidate qualitative feedback from teams to understand performance results.
- Analyze performance quantitatively and qualitatively, identifying deviations and their root causes to define corrective action plans with Head of Procurement Performance.
- Support definition of procurement action plans and follow implementation by checking KPI evolution.
- Provide support in the establishment (initial analyses) and the maintenance of vendor management database with the administrative tasks associated with adding or removing vendors.
- Help define the appropriate specifications for Procurement solutions / IT suite that ensures they enhance procurement performance / KPI monitoring.
- University graduate preferably with a Major in the related field of study, professional accreditation related to the function is an asset.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably within a highly rated international bank in data analytics, and good command of data request definition, Excel management.
- Ability to interact with various department to collect and analyse data and information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management
- Negotiation skills and commercial sense
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
About QNB Group
Since its establishment in 1964, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
Network expansion comes in support of the Group’s vision to become a leading bank in the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia. In addition, the Bank is establishing a foothold in highly competitive markets, including Hong Kong, where the Group opened recently its first branch.
Proud to be the Official Middle East and Africa Supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2022™, QNB Group extends through its subsidiaries and associate companies to more than 30 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services.
QNB Group has maintained its position as the highest-rated bank in Qatar and one of the highest rated banks in the world from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A) and Moody’s (Aa3), The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
For further information, please contact QNB’s Public Relations Department through PR@qnb.com