Established in 1964 as the country’s first Qatari-owned commercial bank, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the largest bank in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.QNB Group’s presence through its subsidiaries and associate companies extends to more than 31 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services. The total number of employees is more than 28,000 serving up to 20 million customers operating through 1,000 locations, with an ATM network of 4,300 machines.QNB has maintained its position as one of the highest rated regional banks from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A), Moody’s (Aa3) and Fitch (A+). The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB currently ranks as the most valuable bank brand in the Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.Role SummaryThe incumbent will be responsible for implementing, measuring, analyzing and managing supplier performance management across all strategic suppliers to QNB. With the aim of reducing risk and driving continuous improvement. Reporting to the Head of Supplier Relationship Management, the role will interface with Category Managers and Sourcing team members plus a variety of stakeholders, tracking supplier’s performance to ensure suppliers meet the expectations defined in their contractual terms.Role Description
- Oversee and manage the QNB’s Supplier Relationship Management Framework, ensuring the supplier managers are communicated to, and are implementing / adhering to the Framework.
- Support the sourcing team and stakeholders by drafting KPI’s for inclusion in all strategic supplier contracts. Once measures are defined implement a supplier scorecard to track supplier performance. Covering key measures which will enable QNB to maintain and or improve supplier performance
- Support stakeholders by reviewing and providing guidance on SLA’s provided by suppliers, quantifying potential risks and ensuring these are addressed and SLA’s agreed are favorable to QNB
- Create supplier performance improvement plans in conjunction with Stakeholders and the Head of SRM and manages implementation. Analyzes, Identifies, initiates and follows up corrective actions within supplier under management drives market specific performance and cost saving improvements
- Identify performance trends with poor performing suppliers and then take action as necessary to improve supplier performance and capability.
- Maintain activities in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal departments/units to achieve improvements in turn-around time.
- Build and maintain strong/effective relationships with related departments/units to achieve the Group’s objectives.
- Provide timely/accurate data to external/internal Auditors, Compliance, Financial Control and Risk when required.
- University graduate preferably with a Major in the related field of study, professional accreditation related to the function is an asset.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, preferably within a highly rated international bank in supplier performance, with knowledge of procurement / sourcing processes and methodology
- Experience in Contract management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations, and practices.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management
- Negotiation skills and commercial sense
About QNB Group
Since its establishment in 1964, QNB Group has steadily grown to become the biggest bank in Qatar and the largest financial institution in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
Network expansion comes in support of the Group’s vision to become a leading bank in the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia. In addition, the Bank is establishing a foothold in highly competitive markets, including Hong Kong, where the Group opened recently its first branch.
Proud to be the Official Middle East and Africa Supporter of the FIFA World Cup 2022™, QNB Group extends through its subsidiaries and associate companies to more than 30 countries across three continents providing a comprehensive range of advanced products and services.
QNB Group has maintained its position as the highest-rated bank in Qatar and one of the highest rated banks in the world from leading credit rating agencies including Standard & Poor’s (A) and Moody’s (Aa3), The Bank has also been the recipient of many awards from leading international specialised financial publications.
QNB Group has an active community support program and sponsors various social, educational and sporting events.
For further information, please contact QNB’s Public Relations Department through PR@qnb.com