About the job
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Worley is currently recruiting Project Manager (Offshore) to join our team in Abu Dhabi
Major accountabilities of Position
- Lead the proposal development process for respective Accounts
- Clearly defines scope
- Compliance with requirements of the contract
- Effective change control process application
- Manage and monitor portfolio performance on an ongoing basis to identify issues and opportunities early and take pre-emptive action in collaboration with the overall Core Projects Team.
- Effectively manages project interfaces, including use of Global Delivery centre.
- Effectively manage Worley/Client contract, including delivery of the budget gross margin.
- Strong in Management of Change (MOC)
- Provide clear and focussed leadership for the project team to create a vision for project success and a strategy to fit that vision.
- Focus team on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listen to the team, discuss the issues, resolve problems and direct activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Provide mentoring and participate in staff performance evaluations.
- Identify training requirements
- Effective communications with the project team.
- Documented communication requirements.
- Accurate, timely & effective progress reporting to the Client and internally to Worley management.
- Ongoing monitoring of the communication network between project staff, the client and third parties and introduction of changes where required.
- Set clear objectives for the procurement and subcontracts team.
- Assess procurement process throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
Job Specific Knowledge
Minimum 20+ years experience (Hydrocarbons), with 10 years major offshore project experience.
Project Management experience on large size projects (1 to 5 billion USD TIC) in a brownfield/Green field environment with associated commercial and contractual experience with a proven ability to lead large multi-discipline teams
Should have handled atleast 3 to 5 major FEED projects of 300,000 to 500,000 workhours
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
Chartered Engineer is preferable
Eligible for AIPM level 4 (Qualified Project Practitioner) certification or equivalent.
Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment
Demonstrates awareness of health, safety & environment issues; takes action to ensure zero harm to all people and assets and zero environmental incidents.
Maintains HSE focus within the team to ensure all requirements included in design and procurement
Should be proficient in Microsoft software.
Should be aware of typical engineering software.
Excellent leadership and communication skills with a high level of customer focus
What We Offer You
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
ARE-AD-Abu Dhabi City
Jun 9, 2022
Jul 10, 2022
Reporting Manager Title
Project Delivery Director