Project Lead – Vehicles Fleet – STCA
We are looking for a Project Lead – Vehicles Fleet to provide consulting services to improve the efficiency of managing the Client’s vehicle fleet (movable assets) which are estimated to be around 10K+ vehicles.
The scope Is to develop all strategies, process, procedures to manage their fleet, register and label them, develop, and implement all on a system and set all measures to monitor them and trace them with GIS.
In line with the wider group strategy, the Project Lead’s role will be the key catalyst in growing Serco’s reputation in existing and new business sectors across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills and proven ability to effectively communicate (in both oral and in written form) with all levels of management, employees, customers, contractors and other stakeholders; You must have led a diverse, multi-cultured, multi-disciplined workforce to achieve the work output and quality of services.
This role is part of 19 consultants’ team and will be based in Riyadh.
- Development and execution of a knowledge transfer management programme
- Responsible for performance oversight of all project work scope elements, associated deliverable development and submittal, and other contracted services.
- Responsible for all related PMO activities in support of the contract
- Navigate through various technical and commercial deliverables
- Lead any discussions associated with developing new work scope, modifying existing work scope, or updating the project plan, schedule, and associated budgets.
- Liaise with client, staff and external consultants at all levels in matters relating to project delivery.
- Prepare weekly and/or monthly reports and attend monthly meetings or as necessary and required by the client.
- Responsible for supporting contract delivery with client and supporting the management of consultancy team
- Create a dashboard on workflow/projects
- Conduct series of workshops with client
- Provide required documents that are specific to the facilities of the client in so far as strategy, design and technical details and project management deliverables
- Responsible for the execution of a successful Project Management program and the management of ad hoc works, as per agreement with the client
- Perform and carry out duties and respond to requests for assistance from the Serco Management team.
- Ongoing management of the Risk Management program with the financial consultant
Specific Requirements (What we are looking for in our candidates)
- Master’s Degree
- Holder of a PMP certificate or its equivalent is preferable
- 15 years’ experience in Fleet management
- 10 years’ experience in Project Management
- Proficient in the use of PC, spreadsheets and other software applications.
- Knowledge of both international and local (KSA) statutory and legislated requirements.
- Knowledge of international best practice in project management.
- Proven financial management expertise, especially the ability to meet budget objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- 28 working days of annual leave
- Accommodation and transportation are provided.
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Airfare allowance paid annually in line with company policy.
- The scale and breadth of our organization offers you variety and choice in your career path, both regionally and globally