About the job
Project Controller is responsible for continuous measurement, analysis, forecasting and reporting of project cost, cash and revenues, for monitoring and recording changes as well as for implementation of aligned project specific strategies. The Project Controller is responsible for all the financial aspects of a project.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Developing detailed Projects Cost Structures and coding under the Standard Work Breakdown Structures for various project types
- Supporting tendering teams in all commercial aspects
- Implement and reconcile Project budget and forecast in the ERP.
- Working closely with Project Management and other project stakeholders
- Apply cost allocation and project accounting principles to ensure accurate cost reporting
- Compiling, monitoring, reporting, and presenting project performance i.e. project cost, P&L, revenue, cash, change orders, and claims
Other Position-Specific Characteristics:
- Travel to construction sites (approximately once to twice a month)
- Working in an office/remotely in coordination with the project team
Experience and Education Required:
- Extensive experience in Project Controlling, especially estimating, project accounting and reporting, and change control
- Experience in budget allocation and establishing Cost Baselines
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant qualification, and relevant job experience of minimum 5 years