500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world. How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential in KSA can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle KSA’s medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz KSA!
- To meet or exceed performance targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales.
- To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and deliver agreed customer-centric activities within operating budget.
- To promote defined Sandoz products according to campaign briefs and policies.
- To ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Sandoz priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programs.
- Effective administration of territory business including, maintenance of high-quality record systems, daily communication with administrative systems, and timely processing of territory business expenses.
- Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams e.g. Healthcare, Hospital, in order to understand, maximize and drive territory.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales expertise and share this market intelligence information with the infield team, Franchise Manager to achieve alignment, to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize product strategy and its execution.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Degree in Pharmacy.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Product Specialist in the pharma environment
- Proven track record of success in detailing and solid presentation skills
- Previous experience in Specialty
- Knowledge of the pharma industry and its changing environment
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by all relevant stakeholders.
- Strong business acumen and proficient use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking capabilities
- Arabic and Advanced level of English
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars.
As a division of the Novartis Group, our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people's lives. We contribute to society's ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine.
Our global portfolio comprises approximately 1,000 molecules, covering all major therapeutic areas, which accounted for 2019 sales of USD 9.7 billion. Our products reach more than 500 million patients.
Sandoz is also on Twitter. Follow us on @Sandoz_global and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sandozglobal/
See the Sandoz community guidelines: https://www.sandoz.com/sites/www.sandoz.com/files/sandoz-social-media-community-guidelines.pdf