About the job
The Golf Attendant role is to provide a friendly and knowledgeable welcome and service to those entering the shop. To have good product knowledge and upsell as much as possible.
- Member and guest experience and service standards of the customer journey of the golf operation: bag drop, staging, driving range, starter and marshal.
- Assists in administering all point of sales (POS) applications as it applies to green fee sales, merchandise sales, and member/guest billing.
- Reconciles daily tee sheets, performs check-in, and receives payments from members and guests. Resolves discrepancies as it applies to duplicate charges and over or under payment.
- Promotes all club golf activities.
- Maintains a clean, orderly, and well-stocked golf shop. Assists retail supervisor with merchandising and sales promotions.
- Assist with pricing and displaying merchandise
- Follows established opening and closing procedures.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Assist with the following duties: answer facility telephone enquiries, assist with scheduling tee times, provide assistance to all golfers regarding golf course playing conditions, handicapping procedures, assist with maintaining daily records of player names and cart numbers.
- Take part in ongoing product knowledge training.
Qualification & Experience
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills, attentions to detail and the willingness to learn.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Six months to a year customer service experi