An opportunity for a Public Relations Account Director to work within the Reputation team to support clients in our Riyadh team.The Account Director’s primary day-to-day role will be to oversee account programs and be the daily contact with clients and partners, providing them strategic counsel on the development and implementation of their communications plans and PR campaigns.He or she will be leading major activities for a variety of accounts, managing teams to deliver strong results, and ensuring work is of high quality.The successful candidate will also be helping to develop program plans, ensuring PR tactics meet client’s business objectives. The candidate will be a mentor to junior team members, providing them with guidance on their career development
- Proven experience as an Account Director or similar role
- At least eight years of relevant experience in Communications, Media and PR
- Project Management skills are a must for this role.
- Bilingual (Arabic/English) is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple clients and accounts and lead teams effectively.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to junior team members.
- PR agency experience is a must.
- Knowledge of Saudi market and it’s culture is a must.
- Strong content development skills, including experience drafting speeches, op-eds and quotes/statements for media.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills including delegation of tasks
- Understanding of budgeting client programmes, including budget development, management, resourcing and forecasting
- Excellent understanding of social media, and ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple internal stakeholders, including strategic planning and creative.
- Strong client management/strategic counseling skills
- Media outreach skills and network of industry and media contacts
- Ability to work flexibility and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong people management skills and coaching skills, and eager to be involved in the development of junior team members