TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the team:
TikTok is a dedicated to inspire creativity and bring joy. It empowers content creators to tell stories that celebrate their passion in an entertaining, authentic, and safe way. This role is based in the South Asia Content Partnerships team. We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the team, who will focus on managing the edutok category within the region with onboarding and managing efforts and also collaborate with cross functional teams to improve our user experience. This role requires expertise in the edutok market in the South Asia region and help grow the category with better collaborations efforts internally & externally.
– Contribute in evolving the overall creator strategy of Edutok category in South Asia region.
– Acquire new influencers/celebrities through engaging one-on-one via email as well as at live events.
– Activate influencers and creators, manage them across all internal teams’ requirements, and deliver regular reporting.
– Train influencers and creators on how to create high quality content, through conducting regular workshops, gathering insights and requirements, and providing valuable tips and approaches on how to ‘TikTok’.
– Identify and implement additional operations improvements across the team. Support creator/partner development.
– Work closely with programming, marketing and community to create campaigns to activate content creators/ influencers/ celebrities.
– Track performance of campaigns and individual creators using internal and third-party tools, and present weekly reports of activities, activation, issues and coverage.
– Maintain constant communication-and-feedback loop with PR, marketing, product and programming and be the advocate internally on behalf of category and creators.
-Great communication skills in Bengali and English.
-3+ years experience related to influencer marketing and influencer management in the education field in the South Asia region, especially Bangladesh.
-Solid understanding of educational/digital content/strategy making, digital video, entertainment/social platforms
-Experience in creators management/influencer landscape in South Asian countries (Influencer management is a plus)
-Strong analytical skillset is preferred, including comfort with excels and presentations.
-Extensive network of contacts and influencer relationships across the South Asia Market especially in Bangladesh for the Lifestyle & Education category.
-Collaborative team player, action-oriented, and a strong driver for results.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. The platform is a home for creative expression through videos that create a genuine, inspiring, and joyful experience. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.