About the job
The purpose of this role is to analyze online sales & marketing performance, develop actionable insights, and report to HQ counterparts in the Korean language.
- Create periodic business and marketing performance reports for management and global counterparts
- Maximize the marketing impact by analyzing sales performance to optimize communication execution on various touch points (digital media, CRM, online, etc.) to deliver on marketing goals and sales-related objectives
- Measure performance of product’s integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
- Build insights to implement Data Strategy Work with divisions & data partners to identify the upcoming needs and find ways on how data can serve their business purpose. Recommend testing plans to check on any business hypothesis
- Manage data metrics and reporting which includes reports and readouts to Leadership focusing on performance measurement & insights.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Business, or Communications from an accredited college or university
- High level of Korean language proficiency (written & spoken)
- Should have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in business management and reporting for top management
- Worked as a business analyst preferably in the area of eCommerce with advanced Microsoft Excel & word reporting skills
- Project management Experience