Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly capable and motivated Saudization Manager to attract, develop, engage and retain Saudi talent; and to maximize the potential and productivity of Saudi employees by motivating them and providing them with learning and development opportunities.
The Saudization Manager will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources while being a proactive communicator and change agent who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Work with the talent acquisition team to attract the best Saudi talent; work closely with HRDF or other relevant government departments to implement Saudization strategy
- Orientation and the onboarding for new Saudi staff ensuring that each new employee has the tools, information and personnel resources needed for success
- Work with line managers to develop strategies to appropriately place, retain and develop the Saudi employees
- Ensure regular visits of the projects sites and be approachable to Saudi employees and their supervisors and line managers to provide them with professional guidance and support
- Develop career path plans for the Saudi employees
- Establish partnerships with supervisors and line managers within the business and the learning and development team to define, design and implement customized learning and development interventions for work groups; ensure training is focused on increasing the capabilities of employees to perform in their roles/jobs.
- Enhance cultural awareness within the company, help the non-Saudi colleagues understand and respect the Saudi traditions and work culture of the Saudi population, and help the Saudi employees integrate better in the Al Futtaim’s work culture
- Manage Employee Relations issues of Saudi employees as they arise.
- Ability to scan the external environment to understand best practice, identify opportunities and shape the Saudization strategy
- Provide guidance to supervisors and line managers for the performance management of Saudi employees; ensure the smooth exit of continuous / chronic poor performers.
About the Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- CIPD qualification desirable
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in hiring, employee relations and development of Saudi nationals
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
As a family-owned business, we take a long-term view in everything we do, because we believe that sustainable success requires uncompromising commitment.
That’s the reason why some of the world’s most admired and innovative brands from the USA, UK, Japan, Sweden, France, Germany and Switzerland – from sectors as diverse with each other as automotive, retail, real estate and finance – trust Al-Futtaim with their own reputation and commercial success since the 1930s.
And through our inherent customer-centric approach and relentless pursuit of perfection, we add significant value – connecting consumers in 20+ markets with these brands in contemporary, powerful, meaningful and emotional ways that create longstanding relationships based on loyalty and mutual trust.
Our decades-long experience allows us to embrace and foster new, forward-thinking business practices and seamlessly blend those into our corporate DNA and people-first philosophy whilst upholding the value of integrity within a spirit of collaboration.
For a career with the Al-Futtaim Group please go to our careers site at www.afuturewithus.com