Job Description And Qualifications
The Primary responsibility of this position is to ensure timely execution of all HR transactions activities in SAP HR for Asia.
This position reports to the Asia HR Services Supervisor. The Primary responsibility of this position is to ensure timely execution of all HR transactions activities in SAP HR for Asia. The incumbent will also need to provide backup support for other HR Power Users when in need. The incumbent is required to work closely with the Managers, HRBP, MyHR, CoE and SAP HR Support Centers on a day-to-day basis on all HR system related transactional issues. This position plays a critical role in ensuring data integrity in SAP HR master data and compliance with any Company audit when required. The incumbent will build on solid knowledge and expertise in SAP HR transactions.
As a member of the Asia MyHR Organization, the incumbent is required to fulfill the commitment under the Global HR Service level delivery model.
Iii. Principal Accountabilities
- Process transactions related to the People Process following stringent data entry requirements and guidelines to ensure data integrity.
- Attain or possess good working knowledge of master data transaction scripts for the accountable countries.
- Work closely with various local HR generalists to understand HR practices & work towards alignment of efficient work processes for transactional activities.
- Provide guidance to various stakeholders on Manager Self Service guides, Employee Self Service guides, Organization Management guidelines, Confidentiality agreements, HR System Permissions & security setup or change procedure and how workforce or other external vendor programs are linked with systems of record (e.g. payroll services, stock vendors, etc).
- Act as 1st level interface with request initiators and/or data providers (e.g. AP Managers and/or HR Generalists) and ensure compliance with data quality standards and policies. Exhibit initiatives to obtain accurate and correct information before sending workflow to ROMC or entering it into Horizon.
- Provide 1st level troubleshooting guidance to AP Managers or HR system users on any logon/access issues. Escalate issues to respective work team i.e. SCC, Global IT, workflow team, workforce team and/or Reg HR Services Manager should there be issues that are beyond your own capabilities to resolve. Share any new knowledge or lessons learnt with other PU team members.
- Administer & ensure resolution to remedy tickets assigned to Asia HR PU service area from other service areas.
- Administer & Accountable for data integrity of HR master data in Horizon by running regular audit reports as requested. Work with Payroll specialists to ensure data integrity between the Horizon & Payroll system if the two systems are not linked.
- Demonstrate the ability to improve/simplify work processes and/or effectiveness/efficiency of work team by sharing individual knowledge or expertise and assisting others on procedures and systems.
- Identify improvement opportunities to improve work processes and participate in group/team projects or initiating individual improvement projects when opportunities arise.
- Participate in Asia Horizon Support Package testing to ensure revised or new functionality is deployed in an efficient and effective manner. Other ad-hoc testing is also required whenever necessary
- Be willing to support projects and related tasks such as data validation, data migration etc.
Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- Diploma holder with 3 years of working experience, preferably in HR Operations or HR Shared service center.
- Job Incumbent is expected to have a minimum 1 year’ of experience in transaction processing in ERP/SAP HR environment. Knowledge in the HR operations will be an added advantage.
- Job Incumbent must demonstrate strong aptitude to system process works and has the ability to work with people of diverse cultures.
- Job Incumbent must be a meticulous and pro-active team player
- Job incumbent must be proficient in English. Bilingual ability in any other Asian language would be an added advantage.
About Air Products
Air Products (NYSE:APD) is a world-leading industrial gases company in operation for over 80 years focused on serving energy, environmental, and emerging markets. The Company has two growth pillars driven by sustainability. Air Products’ base business provides essential industrial gases, related equipment and applications expertise to customers in dozens of industries, including refining, chemicals, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food. The Company also develops, engineers, builds, owns and operates some of the world's largest industrial gas and carbon-capture projects, supplying world-scale clean hydrogen for global transportation, industrial markets, and the broader energy transition. Additionally, Air Products is the world leader in the supply of liquefied natural gas process technology and equipment, and globally provides turbomachinery, membrane systems and cryogenic containers.
The Company had fiscal 2022 sales of $12.7 billion from operations in over 50 countries and has a current market capitalization of about $55 billion. More than 21,000 passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and reimagine what's possible to address the challenges facing customers, communities, and the world. For more information, visit airproducts.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.