About the job
Iconic, stylish, sophisticated. Does that sound like you? If you say Yes I Can! Here at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
We are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Can you ensure consistent levels of Yes I Can! service within your team? Can you provide attention to detail whilst making sure the numbers add up! Do you like a full house? You will love this! It’s all about building meaningful relationships, being able to anticipate guest needs.
The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain is ideally located in the heart of the city’s commercial and diplomatic area with 245 hotel rooms as well as 121 Residence units. The hotel also has one of the largest convention centers in the city, 15 meeting rooms and six restaurants and bars. The Diplomat Garden with 3 swimming pools, the extensive The Diplomat Spa, a state-of-the-art gym and an exclusive Ladies’ only Spa & Gym are part of the hotel’s facilities to make every moment matter! Two newly renovated dining venues are waiting for your touches and creativity to launch and promote! Motivate through inspirational leadership, with a passion for success and driving empowerment.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media channels that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Develop the company’s annual marketing plan with quarterly and monthly updates.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a monthly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Manage and supervise contracted marketing agencies.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Ensuring corporate standards are maintained at all times for internal and external communication.
- Build and manage relationship with online and offline media partners by using all available tools.
- Arranging and managing all media visits, press trips, interviews, photo-shoots and filming taking place at the hotel.
- BSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English and Arabic is a plus
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online / offline marketing and measurement
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards.