We are looking for a Market Planner who will be a single point of contact for Middle East customers, responsible for zero to three months end-to-end execution which is compliant with Global Compliance Standard. This role needs to ensure error-free order processing and effective communication between customer, factory and internal departments.
- Uploading customer orders on the system and ensuring container configuration requirements are met in effective manner
- Liaising with factory regarding placed orders and customer regarding delivery dates
- Collecting required shipment documents from customer and advising factory on the same
- Coordinating shipment arrival and dispatch dates and generating invoices to the customer after shipment is received
- Solving customer complaints with Managers supervision
- Liaising with factory regarding customer orders delay, shipment rearrangement etc.
- Update and prepare delivery performance reports
- Generate purchase order (PO) report and reconciliation report on a monthly basis and submit it to Finance Department
- Prepare weekly delivery updates reports to customers
You would possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Business
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Supply Chain or Logistics coordination role, preferably within the FMCG industry
- Order processing and customs clearance documentation knowledge
- DRP running experience
- ERP systems knowledge (JD Edwards)
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people at all levels of the organisation
This is an opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people – apply online today!