Role Purpose:The Value Creation Office (VCO) helps Bupa Arabia identify, extract, and create value, within investments, operations, and other business roles. The VCO acts as the business advisory arm for Bupa Arabia and delivers on projects that contribute to Bupa’s strategic objectives.Key Accountabilities:1- Research and Data Analytics;
- Research competition and conduct SWOT analysis
- Provide support and insight into significant organizational changes (e.g. shift in strategic focus, mergers and acquisitions)
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and market changes
- Collect and interpret data and analyze results to identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Work alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Define new data collection parameters for analysis
2- Financial/Strategic/Commercial Due Diligence and content development;
- Build Financial models to support decision making
- Analyse investment opportunities financially and commercially
- Develop/update business cases for value creation opportunities
- Identify opportunities for creating additional stakeholder value
- Develop screening/investment memos
- Build presentations to demonstrate insights and analysis conducted
- 1-3 years of experience in Management Consulting, Financial Advisory Services, or Project Management in leading advisory firms (e.g., PwC, KPMG, McKinsey, BCG, Strategy&, or other similar companies).
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skill
- Understanding of financial statements analysis
- Financial (and non-financial) modelling skills
- Excellent Arabic and English communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills and credibility
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Ambitious with a drive to learn and constantly grow in the role
- Outstanding team player, autonomous, dynamic, result oriented, rigorous and committed
- Collaborative team player and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to work efficiently and standalone in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge / Experience in Insurance industry is a plus
About Bupa Arabia
Bupa Arabia is part of Bupa Group which provides healthcare services for over 70 years to more than 30 million members in 190 countries by 80 thousand employees. We pride ourselves for having an exceptional work environment that attracts talents and develops leaders to create innovative healthcare products and services which have enabled us to assume market leadership in Saudi Arabia.
Our aim is to be the best healthcare company in the Arab world. Come and join our team of Saudi men and women who are innovating new healthcare products and services every day and serve our customer segments – Saudi families, SME and large corporates – in an exceptional way to make all their experiences with us positive and to raise the bar when it comes to health insurance and the entire healthcare sector.
We continuously and effectively develop our people to create leaders at all levels and in all departments and we motivate and incentivize them to achieve higher performances.
Bupa Arabia for Cooperative Insurance Company, CR# 403017888.
Head Office: 3538 Alkhalideya, Noor Elihsan, Unit 1, Jeddah 7505-23423
The authority license number ت م ن/20088/18 - License Date: 09/08/ 1429هـ
Bupa Arabia, Prince Saud AlFaisal St. Al Khalediya District
P.O.Box 23807 Jeddah 21436, Saudi Arabia
Bupa Arabia is a company subject to the supervision and control of the Saudi Central Bank