The key responsibilities within this role will be to manage the day-to-day activity for the client and team subordinates. You should have the ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Complete knowledge of buying and planning, and reporting process.
- Understanding of brand and marketing.
- Strong up to date understanding of: search, social media, mobile marketing, tracking and tagging, behavioral marketing, retargeting & addressability.
- Utilize available digital media planning tools to develop digital media plans.
- Experience of, and passion for, new and emerging website technologies, particularly those used new environments.
- Experience of monitoring, reporting and analyzing metrics data.
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too.
- Performing thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and optimization recommendations.
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency.
- Overseeing budgeting process and performance evaluations to optimize resources and talent development.
We are looking for someone who can come in and immediately make an impact. This person should exude confidence and display a desire to learn. Whilst the successful candidate will be well supported, we would be ideally looking for someone who can ‘hit the ground running.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who has:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- A four-year college education and 5 to 7 years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience), and familiarity with Atlas and comparable ad serving technology
And we are looking for someone who shows:
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to teach analytic skills to staff, developing, encouraging and inspiring them to grow
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
- Demonstrable experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
About Spark Foundry
At Spark Foundry, we bring HEAT to brands: Higher Engagement, Affinity, and Transactions.
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuel our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.