Purpose & Overall Relevance For The Organisation
To provide administrative support to the General Manager of MENA in an efficient manner ensuring smooth running and improved management of the teams.
Administration support may include and not limited to travel coordination, event planning, and monthly reporting for the General Manager MENA and key team members.
- Calendar Management – scheduling & booking of meetings/ venues/confirmations. Consolidating action points and minutes of the meetings where required.
- Screening of phone calls and taking messages for the GM MENA as required.
- Plan and coordinate all travel bookings (flights, accommodation, visas) and meetings for the GM MENA and department members as well as for summits and global meetings. Expense claims forms and follow up will be a part of this requirement.
- Document management – support in the administration or compilation of reports/presentations/correspondence, coordination of documents for signature and filing.
- Liaise with employees/clients and stakeholders and undertake additional related administrational duties as required.
- Coordinating special projects given as personal targets.
- Coordinating and organizing temporary staff, new staff inductions within departments and support travel management (through Concur) which are organized at EM hub level with stakeholders who come for summits/workshops.
- To support preparation of contents for meetings and conferences by writing, formalizing and fine-tuning PowerPoint, Word documents and excel worksheets.
- Follow up on the commitments of direct and indirect reports of the directors regarding deliverables and timelines.
- Discreet and confidential handling of sensitive company information.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent command of English and knowledge of another European language or Arabic will be a plus for the multi-national, multi-cultural organization
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, can-do attitude, and positive disposition
- Customer oriented, approachable, and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good team player with an international mindset
- Excellent organization, time management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills (advanced)
Requisite Education And Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in Business Administration or related area
- Minimum 3 years year experience in supporting senior management ideally within (sporting) apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG industry