About the job
About the Job
Do you want to join our Supply Chain Management Team as a Logistics Coordinator? If yes, please read on carefully to learn more about the opportunity and the expectations.
Who we are:
Raqtan Group is an operated group with specialized businesses in Food and Beverage Services and development, e-commerce, and data. We are pioneers in our industries and have over 40 years of experience. Building and innovating is at the heart of who we are and what we do, we are constantly seeking to outperform our last great accomplishment, and we love good coffee. It operates under several brands:
- Raqtan (raqtan.com) – the original brand, more than 40 years in the market, mostly serving enterprise customers (chain accounts) through dedicated sales teams in Dammam, Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dubai.
- Ekuep (ekuep.com) – ecommerce marketplace for commercial kitchen equipment, targeting primarily SMEs, providing the best prices, unmatched selection, and the convenience of buying online.
- Qavashop (qavashop.com) – ecommerce marketplace for high-end domestic coffee equipment and specialty coffee beans. A hub for coffee lovers.
- Miran (miran.sa) – stainless steel factory, supporting our commercial kitchen projects, but also engineering new lines of products for the oil and gas industry.
- Brodan (brodan.co) – our cooling and refrigeration brand, developing and manufacturing a full line of refrigeration products – from small refrigerated display cases to large, industrial cold rooms.
- Spherey (spherey.com) – a mobile platform revolutionizing the way technical service is provided in the F&B industry, creating a marketplace for independent and freelance technicians.
What we need:
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be required to ensure that the orders are processed on time and customers’ logistics requirements are arranged for direct and Indirect Imports shipments. A part of the responsibility includes ensuring the full set of shipping documents are complete and working with all stakeholders to resolve all shipment issues till delivery. An ideal candidate would be independent, flexible, with excellent communication skills, strong customer focus, and outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What you’ll do:
- Arranging shipping from international suppliers to KSA, and GCC countries.
- Coordinate with Freight forwarders for Sea/Air shipping arrangements.
- Inform the warehouse of inbound shipments and provide details and documents.
- Provide all clearance requirements to clearance agents in advance.
- Responsible for Shipping Documentation’s check to avoid delays & Demurrage charges.
- Negotiation for a better shipping cost & transit time from freight forwarders.
- Calculate final landed costs including all FOB, freight, and duties using excel spreadsheets.
- Follow up and track the shipments from freight forwarders & clearance agents.
- Minimum 2 years of meaningful experience in logistics with freight forwarders and customs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in logistics and freight forwarding specially in KSA.
- Awareness of import regulations and practices in KSA.
- Knowledge of documents needed to import into KSA for various categories is also essential.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
- Familiar with SABER requirements and how to obtain each certification.
- Familiar with FASAH & exemption system and the relationship with brokers & customs.
What you can expect:
- Very open, transparent culture where we value skills and commitment and create significant opportunities for our top talents.
- Opportunities for professional growth and motivation.
Please take your time to provide thoughtful responses – these responses will be more important than your resume in deciding whether we invite you to a job interview.