Run faster, eat better, live longer, try harder, aim higher & swim professional If you say Yes I Can! here at the Radisson Blu Hotel, we’re looking for passionate hoteliers just like you!
The Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Residence & Spa Bahrain is ideally located in the heart of the city’s commercial and diplomatic area with 245-keys as well as 121 Residence unit. The hotel also have one of the largest convention center in the city as well as 15 meeting rooms as well as six restaurants and bars. The Diplomat Garden with 3 swimming pools, the extensive The Diplomat Spa, s state-of-the-art gym and an exclusive Ladies’ only Spa & Gym are part of the hotel’s facilities to make every moment matter! Two newly renovated dining venues are waiting for your touches and creativity skills!
At Radisson Blu Hotel, we are one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
Lifeguard Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Supervises swimming activities at the aquatics facility and ensures that policies, guidelines, and safety procedures are followed.
- Warns swimmers of improper activities or danger and enforces pool regulations and water safety policies.
- Administers first aid in the event of injury, rescues swimmers in distress or danger of drowning, and administers CPR and/or artificial respiration, if necessary.
- Evaluates conditions for safety and initiates aquatics emergency action plan as required.
- Inspects pool facilities, equipment, and water to ensure that they are safe and usable.
- Supervises and assists in cleaning the pool and related facilities and equipment, assists with chlorine residual water tests and with records and charts of water tests and records of accidents, and adds chemicals to pool water as directed.
- Instructs or assists classes in fundamentals of swimming as needed.
- Resolves scheduling conflicts to ensure safe pool environment when competing programs/priorities require use of aquatic facilities.
Lifeguard Qualifications / Skills:
- Knowledge and ability to evaluate water conditions at aquatics facilities, at the beach/ocean, or other offsite natural pools, streams, or rivers to determine any potential dangers or hazards
- Ability to adjust programs as necessary to ensure the safety of the visitors and other staff
- Swimming proficiency and comfort in all types of water conditions
- Ability to judge and evaluate evolving dynamics of individuals participating in aquatic activities to immediately assess their capabilities and threats to their safety
- Knowledge of on-site protocols, operational procedures, and safety policies
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for providing on-site emergency medical services
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months of related work experience
- Certified Red Cross Lifeguard Training Certificate, or equivalent
- American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer, or equivalent
- American Red Cross Standard First Aid, or equivalent
About Radisson Hotel Group
Our long-term vision is to be the company of choice for guests, owners and talent. Whenever a guest plans a trip, or an investor or owner is thinking of a partner, or whenever someone is looking for a career in the hospitality industry, they will all think of Radisson Hotel Group first.