Have you ever imagined to be part of one of the biggest food companies in the world?
Nourish life is our commitment. This is not limited to food production – it extends to projects, initiatives and causes we embrace. In order to deliver quality products, we have a team dedicated to innovating every day. We have more than 90,000 employees worldwide. A large team that has a global vision, without leaving aside the local needs.
Each member of our team is important to make BRF one of the largest food companies in the world. We are guided by values that serve as a compass for our work. Ethics in all actions, transparency in our value chain and innovation are non-negotiable points for us.
Come and join us to be part of this food giant!
BRF values and promotes an inclusive and diverse culture. We consider persons with disabilities for all our opportunities.
- Responsible for negotiating annual business development agreements (BDA) under the guidelines of channel managers, ensuring max benefits is obtained and investment is utilized.
- Plan and negotiate business activities including promotions (in-store and leaflet) a well communicate development plans with his/her assigned accounts.
- Preparing monthly business reviews as well present monthly to corporate/national teams on a quarterly basis.
- Preparing monthly promotional plans based on season and market direction as well sharing thoughts with his her assigned key accounts all required approvals.
- Coordinating product launch as well listing new SKUs our retail markets according to our guidelines from the related channel managers.
- Optimizing trade marketing budgets in alignment with sales functions with max utilization & benefits increase.
- Perform routine operational activities receiving guidance.
- Assist in one or more processes.
- Comply with BRF Sustainability Policy guidelines, ensure adherence to BRF Sustainability Plan through activities in its routines that promotes compliance with the indicators and global ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) commitments of the Company, ensuring the connection between its actions and sustainable development in the BRF chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration of any related field
- Sales Planning and Managing Profitability.
- Advanced Negotiating Skills.
- Good financial analytical skills.
- Able to work quickly and accurately.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Knowledge of Problem-Solving methodology using PDCA.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and related business development.
We are one of the leading global producers and exporters of quality food, as we believe it is fundamental to a better life for all people.
Not only what we do, but the way we do it, is guided by the purpose of a better life for everyone, from farm to fork. That is why we conduct a sustainable management of our chain, which is vivid, long and complex. In our chain, it is vital to know how to manage interdependence, appreciate knowledge and the development of people and their diversity, ensure efficiency and always innovate. That is how we guarantee our results.
We never relinquish Safety, Quality and Integrity to reach our goals and, guided by these fundamental commitments, we maintain operations in more than 140 countries, we are responsible for iconic and beloved brands such as Sadia, Perdigão and Qualy, and own over 35 production plants, 40 distribution plants, in addition to more than 4,000 products and 4.5 million tons of food sold around the globe.
Producing food in a way that improves the lives of so many people worldwide is a fascinating challenge. This is our greatest passion.