Main objectivesResponsible for delivering the distribution, net revenue, profits and share objectives with designated distributors for Adidas & Mass Fragrances categories in KSA. You will lead the development and execution of joint business plans that create value with the distributors and by developing Adidas and mass fragrances beauty brands in the market through excellence in industry, category, and brand knowledge. Within the joint business plan, there should be joint goals with the distributors / retailers on leveraging In-store excellence, marketing and trade marketing plans enabling distributor capability and engagement.Key Responsibilities
- Deliver Volume, net revenue, and Market Share objectives in KSA for Adidas and Mass fragrances portfolio
- Develop a Joint Business Plan with the distributor & key retailers, to include business objectives, trade marketing plan and success measures to create a strong relationship at the account and a point of difference vs. competition.
- Lead on Shipments / IMS forecast planning process in alignment with the distributor and Coty demand planners, while ensuring 95+ FR service levels to distributor, and healthy stock levels at the distributor and in trade always.
- Deliver on expectations of initiatives, and key business priorities, as identified in the GTM strategy
- Be first point of contact between Coty & the distributor, while always ensuing high engagement levels to keep the distributor team motivated to drive best in class execution.
- Manage budgets with discipline and Company guidelines and deliver financial stewardship through trade terms
- Manage brand trade spends details and reconciliation in alignment with Coty finance team as well as the distributor team
- Develop the distributor organization to meet current and future business needs.
- Regularly assess sales competencies by Area and/or Region to focus Capability objectives and measure skill growth.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 + years of experience on a Sales Management role in FMCG with exposure to Modern trade in KSA
- Relevant qualifications in sales & marketing or a related discipline highly regarded
- Management and people development skills
- Arabic & English speaking
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office including Excel & Power point skills at a high level
- Is committed to deliver results, goes after the stretch target
- Proactively seeks improvement, is a solution provider and a problem solver
- Remains focused on priorities while tackling obstacles
- Actively takes charge of self-development, jumps on opportunities for growth
- Leverages the skills of the organization through teamwork
- Takes responsibility for the quality of all deliverables, contributes to doing things better and faster
- Takes advantage of processes and work systems, follows them with discipline
- Can deal with or manage cross-functional resources
- High level ability to set priorities and manage competing demands
- Strong negotiation skills